• Thread starter fatawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Tank left Riley right...
Named Tank the minute he came out of his momma.
He was the biggest pup..
Sherman Wesley Tank.....
Riley

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Grettle top..in her final days...Got two pups once German Shorthair pointers, the pointer sisters.
I have had a GSP dog all my life great dogs if you can settle em down Ginger Grettles sis was a runt not wanted by anyone I took her and she was the sweetest girl ever. Lost her at 8 years old spinal cancer...
Grettle riley

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Grettle top..in her final days...Got two pups once German Shorthair pointers, the pointer sisters.
I have had a GSP dog all my life great dogs if you can settle em down Ginger Grettles sis was a runt not wanted by anyone I took her and she was the sweetest girl ever. Lost her at 8 years old spinal cancer...
View attachment 732157
im crazy but,,all the pups ive got other than rescue animals were runts,and all turned out to be great animals,,my male pit i have was a runt,and now his old fat ass is about 90 lbs,only one other dog that was more loyal was my first pit,,she was also a runt,,this old boy skaird of lightning,,so when a storm coming,i got pick his ass up and take outside,were he go potty,,other than that great with kids and all folks,,now the female pit and jack russlle mix,,that bitch will scare anyone sane away from the door,,very protective of females,hell i cant even slap mama ass without her going off the hook,,and a knock at the door,,crap hell breaks loose,,we got her from rescue and she was abused by a man with gloves,,when i put my gloves on to work,,she just cringes,,but as long as she protect the women and baby grand baby,,she all right with me,,dont no body need to be at my door anyway,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

16 years
Custom grind and mix
The old grinder has ground many a ton
Also mashed off pinky tip beteeen belt and pully
Rooster ran off with it
View attachment 732176 View attachment 732177
hahahha ya them damn chickens ,will eat anything,,my oldest boy made me promise AND shake his hand i wouldnt raise chickens at the new place here,,asshole,didnt say anything about rabbits though,of course there got to be a couple pet rabbits ,mama insist,,but ya meat rabbits for sure,and lot lots of rabbit poo for what i like best gardening,hahah,,been talking with some local bussiness about selling meat rabbits,,looking into all the damn permits and shit,,crap everything has 14 miles of paper work,,even my commercial fishing,selling to resturants,14 miles of paperwork,,shit i gave up and just see from house,the kids tell there friends and then they tell theres,,aint getting rich but brings in enough to break even ,gas time labor and hardest of all is weather,pay for it all and it keeps this twisted mind busy,lmao thats a chore by itself,lmao

TheRemer

TheRemer

hahahha ya them damn chickens ,will eat anything,,my oldest boy made me promise AND shake his hand i wouldnt raise chickens at the new place here,,asshole,didnt say anything about rabbits though,of course there got to be a couple pet rabbits ,mama insist,,but ya meat rabbits for sure,and lot lots of rabbit poo for what i like best gardening,hahah,,been talking with some local bussiness about selling meat rabbits,,looking into all the damn permits and shit,,crap everything has 14 miles of paper work,,even my commercial fishing,selling to resturants,14 miles of paperwork,,shit i gave up and just see from house,the kids tell there friends and then they tell theres,,aint getting rich but brings in enough to break even ,gas time labor and hardest of all is weather,pay for it all and it keeps this twisted mind busy,lmao thats a chore by itself,lmao
I grew up on a chicken farm andd i tell yuh those chickens are fucking monsters. Eating the guts out of eachother while they still alive if they get the chance. We had a free range chicken farm orchard. It was a nice piece of land.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I grew up on a chicken farm andd i tell yuh those chickens are fucking monsters. Eating the guts out of eachother while they still alive if they get the chance. We had a free range chicken farm orchard. It was a nice piece of land.
ya thats why my oldest dont wont them around,lol,you spit they eat it,,but guess what his favorite food is lmao,,when they peek at each other it s said the cause is from lack of sun,,vit d,if that true or not dont know,,all i see is meals on the hoof,lol

TheRemer

TheRemer

ya thats why my oldest dont wont them around,lol,you spit they eat it,,but guess what his favorite food is lmao,,when they peek at each other it s said the cause is from lack of sun,,vit d,if that true or not dont know,,all i see is meals on the hoof,lol
Yeah. But deffintly a good resorce. You get meat n eggs. Cant beat that. Like croppin out on chickens daily.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah. But deffintly a good resorce. You get meat n eggs. Cant beat that. Like croppin out on chickens daily.
the eggs what im for,,the chicken they can have,lol,if it fried by mama i down, any other ahh,goes back to before he was born and shr tried to kill me ,wanted fried chicken after work,,being young and never cooking,she put the chicken on the front deck to thaw and 3 days later i got to tell how to defrost chicken and all meat,,and believe me i made a point to cover them all,hahahah

TheRemer

TheRemer

the eggs what im for,,the chicken they can have,lol,if it fried by mama i down, any other ahh,goes back to before he was born and shr tried to kill me ,wanted fried chicken after work,,being young and never cooking,she put the chicken on the front deck to thaw and 3 days later i got to tell how to defrost chicken and all meat,,and believe me i made a point to cover them all,hahahah
For a while in the winter we were super broke all we had to eat was the chickens and they eggs. Luck we had a whole barn full. But after we dint loke egggs and chicken. Now we javnt had the farm in 10 years. Im craving shit.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

For a while in the winter we were super broke all we had to eat was the chickens and they eggs. Luck we had a whole barn full. But after we dint loke egggs and chicken. Now we javnt had the farm in 10 years. Im craving shit.
i know that feeling

Top Bottom