Orange Vally Og Crosses

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Have ya'll heard about the new Exotic crosses? What are you guys looking forward to?

Chocolate Oranges (Mint Chocolate Chip X Orange Valley OG)
The Guice (GG4 X Orange Valley OG)
Citrique (Lime Skunk X Orange Valley OG)
Chromatose (Platinum White X Orange Valley OG)
Extreme Orange (Extreme OG X Orange Valley OG)
Citrus Berry (Kimbo X Orange Valley OG)
True SFV (818 OG X Orange Valley OG)

froghat

froghat

True SFV sticks out first, that's just like a relentless genetics cross I've wanted to try. Actually I guess the Orange Valley OG is that relentless cross, and the True SFV re crosses a male orange valley og with an 818 OG female. Kinda confusing. Other than that pretty much all of em sound really interesting can't lie.

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Have ya'll heard about the new Exotic crosses? What are you guys looking forward to?

Chocolate Oranges (Mint Chocolate Chip X Orange Valley OG)
The Guice (GG4 X Orange Valley OG)
Citrique (Lime Skunk X Orange Valley OG)
Chromatose (Platinum White X Orange Valley OG)
Extreme Orange (Extreme OG X Orange Valley OG)
Citrus Berry (Kimbo X Orange Valley OG)
True SFV (818 OG X Orange Valley OG)
Out those id like to try the true sfv the most i think but they all sound awesome

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'd say the Citrique sounds like some good flavors could be found.
STR8

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

It's probably pretty hard to go wrong with any of these, but the SFV would be my first choice as well. Can't wait to see some of ya'll grow these out.

Limonene

Limonene

i snagged a pack of citrique, sounds like a real nice combination.
exotic said the guice is the hard hitter of the group on Ig i think

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

I can't decide weather i want a strong orange strain like Extreme Cream & Guice or a nice exotic terp loaded strain like Citrique or Citrus Berry. I don't think I could go wrong with any of them but i'm leaning on the Citrique because it just seems like a unique flavor that I would never get sick of and I have a good idea of a couple of crosses i would like to try and create with it!

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Anyone popped any of these beans? I got myself a pack of Guice ill be doing a report on in a few weeks!

panamared305

panamared305

I got Chromatose and The Candy going right now. Looks killer in veg. Can't wait to flower!
I'm lookin to score TrapStar and Black Mamba right now

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'll take you up on that offer, as I was given birth with one testicle
Ha!your fucked now @Burned Haze.get that left nut out and shipped off and youl b in on a pack o guice.not 100% certain it's a fair trade though...exotix has some awesome stuff!
While we,r on the subject of exotix beans ,one nut and trading body parts my buddy @Limonene is looking to score a spare testical and foreskin and he,s got a pack o exotic kimbo kush f2 or a pack o one o the orange valley crosses he,d love to trade.

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

I have banana cream and black mamba. Hit me up anyone if you want to trade! Pictures that is.....

CCSBGenetics

CCSBGenetics

I am currently growing out the Guice lots of topping!!!!! In flower currently 2nd run to start soon.

Top Bottom