Original Daywrecker Diesel

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

im a bit confused when i try to find info on this strain. it comes up saying its the same cut as Diesel#1, Headband, Underdawg, Daywrecker. but i was told that there different.
if anyone can clear this up that would be cool.

I

Indica~tor

I found this is my archives... hope it helps some...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. Joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘Chemdog’ (now ’91 Chemdog), ‘Chemdog a’ (now Chemdog’s sister), and ‘Chemdog b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. The ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and Chemdog ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdog Crosses:
• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdog in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdog x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

• 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdog (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno])
2. Giesel (Chemdog D x Mass Super Skunk)
3. Bubble Chem (Chemdog’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)
4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chemdog D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)
5. Chemdog D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdog D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdog D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested.

Rezdog of Reservoir Seeds recently released several Chemdog crosses as part of his 'Trinity' charity auctions. The crosses included Chemdog D x Sensi's Hindu Kush and Snowdog x Sensi's Hindu Kush, Chemdog D x Sour Diesel IBL, Snowdog x Sour Diesel IBL, ChemHaze x Sour Diesel IBL and Giesel x Sour Diesel IBL.

"Original article by: High&Lonesome
Special thanks go to orgogliodiprovi and chemdog who helped me straighten out the story and exact details."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the info I found on her a while ago when searchin for her history.
Peace, Indi

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah D9 brother Diesel, Daywrecker, Headband all the same shit, slap whatever handle ya like on her:giggle

:passingjoint:

GTD

A

astartes

There's fake headband going around the club scene, ala 707 headband etc... It's a Sour Diesel x OG cross by all accounts and not of the same lineage Indi posted above. That's where the confusion lays. As far as I know the real Headband/ Underdawg/ Daywrecker/OD is closely held and not in the club scene currently...

a.

true grit

true grit

Damn, funny this thread popped up today. I've been looking for daywrecker info for a couple days now. That or maybe I get so stoned I see it on here, forget it was on here, and then search more on here. :smiley_joint: Nice info though.

Anyone make any s1's along the way that still float around? Or is it a locked up clone only?

D

D9420

There's fake headband going around the club scene, ala 707 headband etc... It's a Sour Diesel x OG cross by all accounts and not of the same lineage Indi posted above. That's where the confusion lays. As far as I know the real Headband/ Underdawg/ Daywrecker/OD is closely held and not in the club scene currently...

a.

thanks for the info guys i thought 1 or 2 of those strains had different genetics. whatever its called its dank so i guess names do not mean nothing :smiley_joint:

I

Indica~tor

I'll let y'all know if mine's the real deal when she's finished ;)
Peace, Indi

DaFarmer

DaFarmer

With every site I get on there is always some stupid uneducated debate on the Chemdog genetics...This is the 1st time I truly feel as if someone has really done their research....I commend you Brother Indica~tor...We appreciate it... DF!!!!

D

D9420

thanks for all the info guys :smiley_joint:
i'll be looking for a smoke report. Indica~tor :icon_dizzy:

I

Indica~tor

Yeah no prob fellas. I mean, sharin is all a part of the game...is it not? heh.
I will most definitely let y'all know whats up. I got about 20+ cuts of her along with a whole lotta other cuts under the domes right now waitin on roots. man im swamped...but its a good feelin :)

Reaper

Reaper

I'm growing this right now... So far, So Good... 1 week to go ;)

The Guaranteed Original SkunkVA Chem/Dawg '91. There will never be an equivalent for the often imitated, but never duplicated, clone mother to the worldwide Chem/Dawg and Diesel phenomenon. Our verified original SkunkVA Chem '91 cutting traces its roots directly back to the Overgrow user SkunkVA, the one who brought her out from the shadows. A perfect marriage between the sativa influence of the Chem '91 and the indica-leaning nature of the Face Off OG. These plants exhibit deep skunky odiferous diesel tones with hints of limey OG all wrapped in a bouquet of that classic onion chem funk.

Lineage : SkunkVA Chemdog 91 x Face Off OG bx1

@ Archive Seed Bank

Archive Seed Bank is the breeding program and seed company behind long time continually active online community member and former Overgrow.com member, "ThaDocta".

http://archiveseedbank.com/seeds/hazmat-og

IMAG0252

IMAG0253

Reaper

Reaper

Looks delish bro..wat a story behind this girl!! :eek:

Yeah, really happy with her. Archive Seed Bank photo is A true representation of her, the ones posted are mine... Packaging is superior to all I have seen, seeds come in A glass vial inside A hermetically sealed mylar pack with their logo printed on it so there is no question of authenticity and completely tamper proof... Gotta Luv It :D

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Here is headband. These strains have similarity but not the same as daywrecker . Sour og funk smell.

20161221 175514
20161221 175454
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Heres supper sour headband. In second pic it's headband I found a Seed in.

20161223 105312
20161223 105700
Top Bottom