Outdoor Plants In Pots Drying And Yellowing

• Thread starter Kazo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kazo

Safer soap and wipe out are safe(er) to use on plants and for tour health. Avid and forbid f4 are extremely hazardous chemicals. You MUST! Wear protective clothes, hat, goggles, respirator, basically a hasmat suit. But will kill mites for sure.

I'm not sure what's available in your country.
I bought environmental friendly marina dish wash soap, 2 tea spoon soap to 2lt. And i washed the shit out of the plant. How often should i do this?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

That's not the same as safer soap. Safer soap has an insecticide in it. Your will just clean the dirt off bugs. Unless your product differs from what I think it is other than a basic washing soap.

Ceveres

Ceveres

This is what you're referring to, correct @DemonTrich ?
Safer insectkillingsoap 16oz

K

Kazo

That's not the same as safer soap. Safer soap has an insecticide in it. Your will just clean the dirt off bugs. Unless your product differs from what I think it is other than a basic washing soap.
Unfortunatelly we don't have that here instead, i found out on Turkish Pot Growers forum natural arabic soap which contains olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, water, essential oil which they say excellent for leaf sucking soft shell micro bugs.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I just used this on my plants in the 5th week of flower. It killed the mites, and I don't see anything dangerous in the ingredients.

Green Cleaner:

K

Kazo

Yes sir
buy the concentrate vs premixed.

I think i killed them all! But will continue using neem oil both systematic and sprey form. But i think i gave much more nutrient plant needed so i have nutrient burn on one plant. I flushed the pot many times, now waiting. Any suggestion my friensd?

Enforcer

Enforcer

Sounds like you did the right thing. Now just wait for her to dry out and resume your feeding schedule at 1/4 strength you were feeding at. Slowly increasing in strength as needed.

K

Kazo

Sounds like you did the right thing. Now just wait for her to dry out and resume your feeding schedule at 1/4 strength you were feeding at. Slowly increasing in strength as needed.

Alright will do. One of two plants is especially pretty banged up. The other one has slightly damaged.

20170912 180859
20170912 180844
20170912 180818
20170912 180919
20170912 180855
20170912 180910
Dunge

Dunge

Can you give us a synopses of what you have sprayed on them over the last week?
In my experience, managing mites is largely about not killing the plant with the treatment.
I don't believe mites are responsible for all the damage seen.

As it can take days for damage from a bad spray to show, I find it hard to associate treatments with damage. Especially because one of the often stated tenants of mite treatment it to apply often (3-4 days) and to rotate the assault in an attempt to reduce selective adaptation.

Two examples:
isopropanol at greater than 40% can be damaging.
Green Clean sprayed in the light can be damaging.

Got any others?

K

Kazo

Can you give us a synopses of what you have sprayed on them over the last week?
In my experience, managing mites is largely about not killing the plant with the treatment.
I don't believe mites are responsible for all the damage seen.

As it can take days for damage from a bad spray to show, I find it hard to associate treatments with damage. Especially because one of the often stated tenants of mite treatment it to apply often (3-4 days) and to rotate the assault in an attempt to reduce selective adaptation.

Two examples:
isopropanol at greater than 40% can be damaging.
Green Clean sprayed in the light can be damaging.

Got any others?

This happened within two days, i spreyed neem oil, garlic,hot pepper,marine soap and water solution 1.and 4.day.
I did 3 times of systemic pure neem oil water solution 5ml/1.5lt on soil.
Also on the first day, i put 2ml of flower pesticide /1.5lt water on soil.
On 4.day i added 200gr of guano bat to the soil and gave 3ml big bud/1.5lt water. But i two days ago i put 6ml of big bud/1.5lt water again and i think thats why this happened not the mites. You can see mites damage on the leaves but they are getting greener everyday.

Last edited:
K

Kazo

Nah never heard of it. There are little Home garden tricks like cinnimon. Never tried them. Do not spray ortho on the plants. Or the soil they drink from. It is just a good strong pesticide for perimeter.

What do you think?

Monster762

Monster762

I'm not 100% but looks like bad mites Like those leaves are torn up. How long you been in flower?

Monster762

Monster762

This happened within two days, i spreyed neem oil, garlic,hot pepper,marine soap and water solution 1.and 4.day.
I did 3 times of systemic pure neem oil water solution 5ml/1.5lt on soil.
Also on the first day, i put 2ml of flower pesticide /1.5lt water on soil.
On 4.day i added 200gr of guano bat to the soil and gave 3ml big bud/1.5lt water. But i two days ago i put 6ml of big bud/1.5lt water again and i think thats why this happened not the mites. You can see mites damage on the leaves but they are getting greener everyday.
Hot pepper sauce? Garlic. Hot pepper has to burn I would think. Maybe blister leaves up.

Dan789

Dan789

I know you won't like to hear this but I'd get the pruning shears going and trim off anything that has died, several portions of these plants are very dmamged if not dead. They should be cut off and destroyed, not smoked. Hope you can save some of the plant, but much looks beyond saving. Start looking towards your next grow and keep in mind what you learned and stay on some regimen with your new plants keeping them bug free. Good luck going forward.

K

Kazo

I know you won't like to hear this but I'd get the pruning shears going and trim off anything that has died, several portions of these plants are very dmamged if not dead. They should be cut off and destroyed, not smoked. Hope you can save some of the plant, but much looks beyond saving. Start looking towards your next grow and keep in mind what you learned and stay on some regimen with your new plants keeping them bug free. Good luck going forward.

Makes sence. Alright i will chop one of them from the bottom and hope other one survives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom