Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

106º

Babywideeyes

how is the wind ? spoke with my pappy, ya, he said it was like 112º in a.z. yesterday...... stay cool bro-

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Time for a application of nanobreath, yesterday's tea was brewed for approx 34 hrs added kamino 30 hrs into it! Theres was decent head to it, after 34 hrs head reduced to 50%! The tea had also had some cow manure in it, the plants loved it! Went out this morning & plants are so green & beautiful

Moto

Moto

Time for a application of nanobreath, yesterday's tea was brewed for approx 34 hrs added kamino 30 hrs into it! Theres was decent head to it, after 34 hrs head reduced to 50%! The tea had also had some cow manure in it, the plants loved it! Went out this morning & plants are so green & beautiful

Those girls are on point.. I always love to see happy girls like that outdoors.. That is a sign of some true healthy plants when they look that good in those hot conditions..

Nice job

Moto

Moto

Pest management
1 tbsp neem oil
1 tbsp dish soap
1 tsp rosemary oil
1 tsp peppermint oil
1 gallon ro water

Don't forget if you have Bio-Hydrate it makes a great wetter for your foliar application with other great benefits.. I generally do 1ml a gal with anything I have to do a foliar with..

Also makes a great a great initial soil application wetter or media wetter in general with benefits.. .. If I have old media that is dry and rough I use bio-hydrate with bio-balance media and bio-media pro or either to get that soil- life back going and to get soil-structure back.. :D

P.s. you don't have to pull out any old roots or anything.. If I am transplanting my vegetable crops into old 5 gal nursery pots I just rip the main rootball and stem out and plant new vegetable plant..

Give good drench of what I discussed in your old media with the new transplant and they will thrive.. I threw my tomato plant directly outdoors in old media full of roots and she is huge.. If you would like to see a picture.. :D

The fungi and all the good soil-biology will break all those roots down and give you free nutrients :D :D

Last edited:
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Don't forget if you have Bio-Hydrate it makes a great wetter for your foliar application with other great benefits.. I generally do 1ml a gal with anything I have to do a foliar with..

Also makes a great a great initial soil application wetter or media wetter in general with benefits.. .. If I have old media that is dry and rough I use bio-hydrate with bio-balance media and bio-media pro or either to get that soil- life back going and to get soil-structure back.. :D

P.s. you don't have to pull out any old roots or anything.. If I am transplanting my vegetable crops into old 5 gal nursery pots I just rip the main rootball and stem out and plant new vegetable plant..

Give good drench of what I discussed in your old media with the new transplant and they will thrive.. I threw my tomato plant directly outdoors in old media full of roots and she is huge.. If you would like to see a picture.. :D

The fungi and all the good soil-biology will break all those roots down and give you free nutrients :D :D
Good info with the hydrate i will apply that!
I still have worms goin too im a drop them in the soil im making now! Them worms love them roots EWC everywhere!

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Today's feed application
4 handfulls of blended malted barley
40 gallons ro water
30 tbsp fish fert
30 tbsp agsil
25 ml of FPF
30 ml of bio-VEG( better organix)

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

2 down 2 more togo getn these ready for white blaze & golden ticket! You can see a bit of perlite in there i put some old soil in there on accident also bout 50 worms were added & cropcover planted

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Looking great your going to love the Cherry pie you sure went large in adding amendments I went completely different using greens only no blood meal , manures and no teas here is my last year cherry out door grow she was 11- 12 feet tall and easy 11 - 12 feet wide,, if you have any questions about cherry pie you can pm me have grown it now 3 years she is one of my most sought after medical grade strains

2 hrs later
Autum colors
Organic bro
Top Bottom