Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

Getn thru the summer heat waves 100-113 degrees

Great to see you back with the ladies.. They look absolutely fan fuckingtastic.. LOL Enjoy the time with the family..

P.s. LOL those dropped leaves is a blessing.. The plant is just lollipoping the lowers for you.. :) haha

Garden looks great..

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Gonna do a feed tomorrow using 50 gallons of water, 30ml of k+amino & 30ml bio veg also adding 30ml agsil/silicate & 30tbsp of alaskan fish fert no ph'ing

Last edited:
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

NYPD X QUERKLE WAS A MALE , grower error on my part cant see very well anymore
I put incredible bulk in that pot & put a NYPD X QUERKLE in the other pot

Also feed day today
30 ml of bio-veg
30 ml of k-amino
50 gallons of water
Im putting 30ml of each
Agsil silica aswell 30 tbsp
Fish fert
Also gonna be applying nanobreath Saturday night

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I'm in Michigan. This is my first run in a hoophouse, it's all been trial an error. I'm 1.5 hours from Canada, I see 80F maybe jus maybe 3 times a year. When its full son an 55F outside my temps jump about 40+ degrees an my humidity drops to about 10%. So I added a second air fan, an a exhaust an I can maintain about 80-100 in full sun. I added a humidifier just for the spike. After about 4pm humidity stays about 55%. To decress during flower I found that adding Weed barrier will suck the moisture down faster than a lush at a free bar. I've literally been learnin as I go.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Hey all guess i will post a picture of how my Girl is doing in my own supersoil mix . only water has been from rain..
She was germinated May 1 st so going on 10 weeks old .
Totally untouched plant , Last week got Hail when i went to look at it ,, it looked like some new growth litterally got fimmed , and a couple tops were naturally cropped haha..
imagine in a weeks time she is going to be crazy growth with new branching and tops
IMG3988
IMG3987
IMG3984

Latest posts

Top Bottom