Ozone use for water sterilization

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

More on the Aqua-6;

You can run the unit for I think about 20 or 25 minutes at a time max which is a limitation. You have to wait for the unit to cool down before running it again.

We run it on the highest setting for a total amount of "treatment" time to equal 2 minutes per gallon.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

That is a real one Cap! Redox potential is very accurate.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Y'all must have a septic tank for a well to go through all that.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

It is not about that at all Rollin, at least not for everyone anyhow.....it is about improving your conditions and water values ...we know VERY little about water in general. Current testing is showing water has memory like a computer RAM chip and can be "structured" and "programmed" to do all kinds of AMAZING things!

You can also improve not only your plants health but your health as well; GREATLY by including proper water in your diet.

We have worked with magnetic arrays and frequency/sound technology for structuring and "charging" the water and have seen some AMAZING results! There are documented AG studies being conducted in Australia for example and one farm that was used for testing was about 20 acres; and the results showed they used up to 30% less water and 20% less nutrients and there yields improved by over 20%. BUT, the most important thing improved was the actual fruit that tested to contain twice the nutrient value which means this farm was producing healthier food now. And all they did to accomplish this was install a special magnetic type filter that the water passes through on its way to the tank to be used in the fields.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Any photos of cannabis grown with the magnetic pass thru filter? A company was trying to sell me one at a tradeshow and said what you did basically but wouldn't guarantee I see any results.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

It works, but like im sure has been said; you want to use the ozone to sterilize your water, outside. The unit that i have been looking at actaully magnifies the light from the sun to a degree where the water actaully splits producing ozone in small quantities that is then bubbled up through the water. Keep in mind ozone is more or less a super oxidizer, any metals, minerals etc that you have in there that are double-bonded molecules or more will be turned directly into chelates, which actaully can give your plants a big boost;), if used correctly. Hope this helps. Take it easy guys

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Some of the first designs we worked with just used magnetic arrays, but as the technology advances we are finding what works better than that is when the magnetic filter contains round spheres about golf ball size that on there surface have geometric shapes. The water is then "forced" through the filter and magnetic fields, but also over and through the ball spheres inside the filter as well. THIS combination is where the magic lies. I am currently testing and have very high hopes for a prototype I just built that has 3 separate stages, that "builds" the water as it passes through each "stage" of the filter using 3 different technologies.

The first stage uses a magnetic array to "clear" or erase the water of whatever previous memory was stored (I use the analogy like you would clear FDisk and Format a hard drive for a new installation of Windows), which should ALWAYS be step 1. Then it passes over the geometric spheres which "programs" the water, and then finally upon exiting the filter it passes through the 3rd stage which is a rodin coil that subjects the water to a certain frequency to "charge" the water. Years and years and years of trial and error efforts.

If water really has memory as has shown to be the case and proven in a lab, than think of where your water has been and how it traveled to get to YOU. All those nasty rusty pipes and inside of some water tank or whatever......

Think about this....what makes up or covers MOST of the earth's surface? It was ALL water at one point. Think about what makes up over 75% of a human being. Think about what is the building block of ALL life forms in our universe. Water is pretty important. It is the only thing known to man that can exist in multiple forms, ice, water, steam...ect....Water can be used as gasoline to run engines simply by applying voltage to the water to create hydrogen gas......it goes on and on and on and on and on.....

What led us to this area of study several years ago was "Electro-Culture" which in itself is a VERY powerful tool that can be used to advance plant health and growth. This technology is also gaining ground very quickly and making major advancement.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Pics of buds grown with anything you mentioned? I want to see something abnormal.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Testing 5 18 2012 226
Sure, the plant on the left was given our "treated" water and the plant on the right got regular RO filtered water. The plant on the left used almost 40% less water overall and about 18% less nutrients. These plants are the same age, same strain, were grown in the EXACT same conditions, only difference being the source water. They were veg'd (in separate systems) for only 18 days. I am looking for the beginning pics of the clones so you can see the growth rates and also that these 2 plants were the exact same size and we even made sure the leaf sets were the same. This test was done over a year ago........

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

This plant was said to be a great sativa but they could not get it to yield very much at all. After cutting the nutrient schedule they were using in half along with the water consumption, we got this pictured below........the guy swore I switched strains on them or fed them heavy PGR's. I still do not think he believes only the source water was changed. This was also a done a while ago. We have made MANY advancements since then.

Testing 5 18 2012 102
AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Testing 5 18 2012 267
Testing 5 18 2012 269
Here is a root comparison shot. Again the only difference in these two clones was the source water used.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

I should add that the water treatment will bring the most noticeable effects but it will take either a investment or a lot of time and energy trying to DIY it yourself. But the "Electro-Culture" is something any and all gardeners should take advantage to improve plant health and growth. The starting units can be built easy and cheaply with Radio Shack parts.

Everything runs on electricity, our brains and thoughts are made up of electric pulses of energy. Science is finding our universe is actually a "Electric Universe". The earth has electricity, everything alive does. Using Electro-Culture is like literally plugging in your plants to supply them needed or extra energy.

I can post up some DIY plans if you guys are interested.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

That's amazing. I haven't had a gardening woody for a while.

In for plans and more information!

H

hogan400

Good info Adv -Bio, I have read many articles and the like, you mentioned. Im a pretty hardcore reef guy and Ive also read studies that Steinhart aquarium has done over the last 25+ yrs and the California academy of sciences, along with Uc Berkley. This stuff is much more technical than most can apply or mess with. I also read info that was recently released from the US Virgin Islands about water memory and charging they did in the greenhouse programs. Seems interesting to me. Im glad this thread has started to gain a little more attention.

You all understand that Ozone has its practical application and use in the last few yrs has exploded in other countries. Its starting to gain more speed In America. All about redox potential! Its not a cheap alternative and there are much higher quality units available than the aqua-6. Look into aquarium use and you guys will find a good amount of quality products.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

As I explained in post number 38, taking this to maturity will cost some money unless you can build them yourself and even then it is not cheap. I would advise anyone planning to do this to start SMALL and go one step at a time. Dont go out and purchase a $10,000.00 unit which is why I suggested the model Aqua 6 as it can be had for less than 100 dollars. It is a good starting model and can treat lower amounts of water with efficiency. It is great for experimenting with and as a learning tool.

Ozone use has actually been around and used in greenhouses for a VERY long time. In the early 70's when the first Hydroponic WaterFarm was introduced by Larry at General Hydroponics, I remember people saying, that is just way too technical for most growers to be able to handle....ROFL!

Do not let anyone tell you it is too technical......nothing is complicated when broken down into simple pieces for study. Exception being if your working with Quantum Mechanics in which case the smaller it is the more complicated it is.

Top Bottom