Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I decided to let the smaller one bush out and clipped the hell out of the other hoping it'll get a little stretch going. Couple pics of the smaller one and one of the other.
2017 12 05 230114
2017 12 05 230202
2017 12 05 225924

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I've noticed that if I take a pic closer up in the flower tent the color is better, if the plant is further back the light affects it more. Oh well, I'll try to keep that in mind next time and especially later when it's time for some bud pics.
Mr. White is getting a little stretch, hoping to see a little more, I'm sure I will.
2017 12 05 230309

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Took these pics yesterday and I think the shorter tops on that Mr. White have caught up with the taller ones a little bit better in that short amount of time. Should've done better with turning it while it was vegging to help keep them even. Should've, could've, would've...

jipp

jipp

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

what strain is the last picture reminds me of my wifi male of all things.
i guess its good genetics whatever it is then :p

hope you are doing well. im chilling gonna smoke a doobie i guess.

bowl up!
All three of those pics are Critical Strawberry, the first two the same plant and then the other. They both looked pretty much identical until I started some heavy lollipopping on the one.

incogneato

incogneato

I've noticed that if I take a pic closer up in the flower tent the color is better, if the plant is further back the light affects it more. Oh well, I'll try to keep that in mind next time and especially later when it's time for some bud pics.
Mr. White is getting a little stretch, hoping to see a little more, I'm sure I will.
View attachment 762595
If you turn your flash on and get close to the plant you can get some decent shots under hps.

G gnome

G gnome

Oh hell yeah, been using them in all my stuff for quite awhile now, ever since you turned me on to them!
Did i tell yeah...when i was living by muffin i had em take care of my shit for awhile when i was outta town...by the time i got back him and all his buddies were usin my soil mix haha...i went to the grow store and cudnt find any growstones so i asked the guy workin there he ses "nah man we're sold out....i dont get it we hardly sold any of those things and now all the sudden we cant keep em on the shelf"haha

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Did i tell yeah...when i was living by muffin i had em take care of my shit for awhile when i was outta town...by the time i got back him and all his buddies were usin my soil mix haha...i went to the grow store and cudnt find any growstones so i asked the guy workin there he ses "nah man we're sold out....i dont get it we hardly sold any of those things and now all the sudden we cant keep em on the shelf"haha
Lmao, yeah, you did tell me that. Funny shit.

stonestacker

stonestacker

R those growstones man?
Fuck growstones...

Deflate that head son lol.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I know ya told me on the phone the other day but whats your mix?

Top Bottom