Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Should have proofread that one Hahaha. Damn autocorrect. To be clear i use Vagisli for my ass and vagisil for my lady parts. Hate to see someone mess their plants up
Shit's gettin' scary around here! lmao

I gotta stop eating cookies and smoking hash for breakfast.
2676jk

Oh yeah, I'm talking about qwet or full plant ethanol extract. I love full plant extract for the broad cannabinoid spectrum. It always rips my brain out.
I need to look into this, gotta be looking more seriously at getting the best meds out of some of this stuff.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The first of the Headmaster Diesels to start showing me some healthy looking growth. Not that the others are growing and unhealthy! Haha Just not taking off yet.
20180311 132327
20180311 132550

The Cannatonic are both looking good and the UK Blues clones I planted are looking good too, although I did lose a couple, still got some in the machine though if need be.
The Wookies is finally starting to take off a bit and the CCP is right behind it, still not sure what the fate of the CCP will be anyway, I'll probably let it keep going though and just keep a close eye on it, playing it by ear.

stiffneck

stiffneck

These work well and I have made them before.... but...it's the pill man... I worked real hard to get away from fucking pills.... not gonna do it.

What would a "good" dose be? Ive only done my coconut oil. I do a zip smalls/larf or 1 1/2 good trim per lb of oil and 5-6 grams usually does me right.

I forget but I think when I figured d it out I had 3 grams of bud ( I use buds for everything ) for each cookie. I can get by with a cookie or two but five does me good. Haha tens even better. :)

I find 50mg to weak until next morning. I'd say at 200mg you should get your vagina wet lmfao
That's a happy pussy.

I thought you changed it at first. I had to go back and look. It was all me lol.

Beautiful thing is, its all good. You dont get strung out from rso. Eat ro treat!

And how. Doctors man when will they get with the program. Never.

The first of the Headmaster Diesels to start showing me some healthy looking growth. Not that the others are growing and unhealthy! Haha Just not taking off yet.
View attachment 784444 View attachment 784445
The Cannatonic are both looking good and the UK Blues clones I planted are looking good too, although I did lose a couple, still got some in the machine though if need be.
The Wookies is finally starting to take off a bit and the CCP is right behind it, still not sure what the fate of the CCP will be anyway, I'll probably let it keep going though and just keep a close eye on it, playing it by ear.

Beautiful plants papa very bitchen shade of green you have. Love it.

incogneato

incogneato

These work well and I have made them before.... but...it's the pill man... I worked real hard to get away from fucking pills.... not gonna do it.

I forget but I think when I figured d it out I had 3 grams of bud ( I use buds for everything ) for each cookie. I can get by with a cookie or two but five does me good. Haha tens even better. :)

That's a happy pussy.

And how. Doctors man when will they get with the program. Never.

Beautiful plants papa very bitchen shade of green you have. Love it.
. As for the docs, they get paid to shovel that vagisil down our throats. I was laughing the other day at how many vagisil commercials there are now. Doesnt seem like something you should need to advertise.

Last edited by a moderator:
stiffneck

stiffneck

. As for the docs, they get paid to shovel that vagisil down our throats. I was laughing the other day at how many vagisil commercials there are now. Doesnt seem like something you should need to advertise.
We don't have cable tv here and haven't for years. Last year I took the family on a vacation. Was in a hotel with television. Fuck me man I couldn't watch it the COMMERCIALS! Seems like every one or every other one is either #1 drugs you don't need #2 feminine products for your pussy # 3 drugs to treat the side effects from #1. Haha. People pay for cable tv?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

We don't have cable tv here and haven't for years. Last year I took the family on a vacation. Was in a hotel with television. Fuck me man I couldn't watch it the COMMERCIALS! Seems like every one or every other one is either #1 drugs you don't need #2 feminine products for your pussy # 3 drugs to treat the side effects from #1. Haha. People pay for cable tv?
Fuck that. I got tired of over paying to watch tv and being bogged down with stupid ass commercials with that shit. Whatever happened to commercials paying for the programming anyway? That's how broadcast tv has survived for decades now. But now you have to pay to watch and watch commercials too, should be one or the other.
We made the switch to streaming a while back, Netflix, Hulu, and CBS All Access give us all of our tv programming, it's a HELL of a lot cheaper that way and we don't have any commercials with the shows we watch! There's a handful of shows that we miss this way but, with most we can purchase the season from Amazon and watch those commercial free too. The big one's are Ink Master and Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge, Ink Master we can buy and Broken Skull we can't but, I can handle some sacrifice given the savings on our bills.

incogneato

incogneato

Fuck that. I got tired of over paying to watch tv and being bogged down with stupid ass commercials with that shit. Whatever happened to commercials paying for the programming anyway? That's how broadcast tv has survived for decades now. But now you have to pay to watch and watch commercials too, should be one or the other.
We made the switch to streaming a while back, Netflix, Hulu, and CBS All Access give us all of our tv programming, it's a HELL of a lot cheaper that way and we don't have any commercials with the shows we watch! There's a handful of shows that we miss this way but, with most we can purchase the season from Amazon and watch those commercial free too. The big one's are Ink Master and Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge, Ink Master we can buy and Broken Skull we can't but, I can handle some sacrifice given the savings on our bills.
Ive been wanting ro make that same move. The wife and kids will both watch the same shit over and over anyway. I dont really watch alot of tv myself but when i do i can barely find anything worth watching. We already have netflix and amazon prime.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

We lost power for a few minutes earlier and I took the opportunity to grab a couple pics in the flower tent without the light on.
First, my two Cataract's, the smaller one got topped once and the other I thought I had topped, then I thought I had done a FIM, then I realized it was neither! Hahaha By that time I said fuck it and let it go that way. The other two are UK Blues.
20180313 140000
20180313 140122
20180313 135621
20180313 135628

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Some clones lined up. On the left, my two Cannatonic. Half a dozen UK Blues in the middle with a couple more still in the cloner waiting for some more roots to form. On the right from back to front, two Headmaster Diesel, then the Wookies and then the CCP, both making their comeback, slowly but surely.
20180313 142435

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Meant to post this a couple days ago, love me some chocolate chip cookies, especially fresh out of the oven! Only problem is, when I make them clean I tear through a full batch of these suckers like they not even there! lol
For the most part I've cleaned my diet up pretty well but, I have a couple weaknesses. :^]_~
20180315 170821

Gonna make a good batch of cannabutter real soon and get some of these made that will melt my face off.

Or something like that...

Gnomesayin

incogneato

incogneato

Meant to post this a couple days ago, love me some chocolate chip cookies, especially fresh out of the oven! Only problem is, when I make them clean I tear through a full batch of these suckers like they not even there! lol
For the most part I've cleaned my diet up pretty well but, I have a couple weaknesses. :^]_~
View attachment 785928

Gonna make a good batch of cannabutter real soon and get some of these made that will melt my face off.

Or something like that...

View attachment 785935
Same here Papa, on both accounts. Fresh out the oven cookies are gonna get smashed and i need to whip up a batch of canna butter asap

Latest posts

Top Bottom