Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The two Cataract phenos I have growing at the moment...
Really liking this one.
20180329 140029
20180329 140144
20180329 140357

This one's reminding me that these seem to do better being left untopped. These pics were a couple days ago and I think she looks a bit better today. Some rock hard buds on this girl too.
20180329 140911
20180329 141100

Second pic is taken just a touch below the first.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Stuff in veg. The only remaining Freaking Alien Berries on the right front, 5 of those fuckers turned male on me! The other 3 are Sour Fire Lost.
20180329 134716

The two Gooey, the one in back I started a week or so after the first when one of the originals failed on me, not sure if anyone remembers that. :P
20180329 134728

And the rest of the gang, all clones. Two Cannatonic courtesy of @stonestacker on the left, three UK Blues in the middle, and on the right I have the Headmaster Diesel in the back, Wookies in the middle, and Cherry Cream Pie in front, both of those finally making a bit of a comeback after being on the brink of death a while back, both are also courtesy of stacks.
20180329 134741

Man, I really need to pull everything out of there soon and do a good cleaning, looking pretty grubby in there. I've probably mentioned this once or twice already though. Haha

incogneato

incogneato

Stuff in veg. The only remaining Freaking Alien Berries on the right front, 5 of those fuckers turned male on me! The other 3 are Sour Fire Lost.
View attachment 789426

The two Gooey, the one in back I started a week or so after the first when one of the originals failed on me, not sure if anyone remembers that. :p
View attachment 789427

And the rest of the gang, all clones. Two Cannatonic courtesy of @stonestacker on the left, three UK Blues in the middle, and on the right I have the Headmaster Diesel in the back, Wookies in the middle, and Cherry Cream Pie in front, both of those finally making a bit of a comeback after being on the brink of death a while back, both are also courtesy of stacks.
View attachment 789428

Man, I really need to pull everything out of there soon and do a good cleaning, looking pretty grubby in there. I've probably mentioned this once or twice already though. Haha
looking good in there Papa! Those cataracts are looking frosty bro!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

looking good in there Papa! Those cataracts are looking frosty bro!
Thanks man, in my experience with them they don't frost up out onto the leaves an awful lot, that first one is about as good as it gets, at least growing in soil with no CO2 or anything, and again, that's just from what I've seen, but, I did have one that I thought was pretty damn incredible a while back.

Glad they are coming around for you Pops. I think the next time I run the canna I will try soil and water instead of coco. She does ok in my drip just never happy happy. I've been told she prefers dirt.

Best of luck
Thanks, me too! Haha Not sure what to think of how the Canna is growing for me, just seems a little strange somehow, a bit flimsy for one thing, nothing about it seems to have any real strength, hopefully that'll change as it develops further. We'll see.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

It looked like that my whole run. It smells fucking great and even tastes good but no buzz lol.
Wow, that sounds kinda crazy. Good to know they're not just being that way for me, lol. I'm gonna be making caps with coconut oil, the wife just got her tax return so, I ordered some coconut oil, liquid sunflower lecithin, caps, and one of those $25+ cap making machines, it's all gonna be here tomorrow.
I've got a friend here who has one of those Magical Butter machines, he dropped it off with me while he's gone for the next couple months or whatever so, I'm definitely gonna be making some use of it. I can borrow it anytime I want anyway I guess, I'll see how well it works and go from there, it's really not all that hard to make stuff like that with the crock pot either really.
Gonna be interesting to try some THC caps, really hoping the CBD caps will be helpful though. I know I found some relief just from smoking some high CBD stuff when I had it a while back and that really wasn't anything special at all. I'm also hoping to get into making some RSO caps with that Cannatonic too at some point.
Long winded bastard... :cry:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So, I decided it was time to add some coco to my grow, thinking about trying the gnome mix, although I'm not sure I can abandon adding the EWC to my mix as well, as well as a couple other things, but I digress...
I decided to grab a decent size brick since it's much cheaper to buy it that way and I was concerned that if I went with a smaller one it might not be enough for me to really give it a good shot and decide whether I like it or not.
Goddamn what a pain in the ass that was! Hahaha I made a hell of a mess getting it expanded and taken care of but, I finally got it done anyway, and didn't lose that much in the process. Haha
Got this 10 gallon tote filled up plus almost filled a decent size garbage bag too.
20180404 150802

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So, I decided it was time to add some coco to my grow, thinking about trying the gnome mix, although I'm not sure I can abandon adding the EWC to my mix as well, as well as a couple other things, but I digress...
I decided to grab a decent size brick since it's much cheaper to buy it that way and I was concerned that if I went with a smaller one it might not be enough for me to really give it a good shot and decide whether I like it or not.
Goddamn what a pain in the ass that was! Hahaha I made a hell of a mess getting it expanded and taken care of but, I finally got it done anyway, and didn't lose that much in the process. Haha
Got this 10 gallon tote filled up plus almost filled a decent size garbage bag too.
View attachment 790133
What brand did you go with?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What brand did you go with?
Well, I ended up doing what I almost always do and let reviews on Amazon guide me and went with Green Texan Organic Farms, sounds like it's at least as good as anything else.
I'm hoping anyway! lol
I read a lot of stuff about people getting coco with trash inside of it and shit, happy to say I didn't see anything like that with this, nice and clean looking all the way through.

incogneato

incogneato

Well, I ended up doing what I almost always do and let reviews on Amazon guide me and went with Green Texan Organic Farms, sounds like it's at least as good as anything else.
I'm hoping anyway! lol
I read a lot of stuff about people getting coco with trash inside of it and shit, happy to say I didn't see anything like that with this, nice and clean looking all the way through.
Did you "charge " it Papa?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm hoping anyway! lol
The biggest worry is salt content, I’ve never heard of that brand but hopefully it’s gpod to go!

2toughtony

2toughtony

View attachment 790133
Ive started playing with the g mix I added ewc last run and can say I didnt notice anything different from the plants without next to them. One tip is if you need to stake plants up later its best to just throw a few around the run before transplanting the big ass stones are hard to stab and ya might need up the rooots

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Did you "charge " it Papa?
No sir, all paid for. :^]_~

The biggest worry is salt content, I’ve never heard of that brand but hopefully it’s gpod to go!
From the reviews I read it sounds like that won't be a problem. I certainly hope not anyway.

Ive started playing with the g mix I added ewc last run and can say I didnt notice anything different from the plants without next to them. One tip is if you need to stake plants up later its best to just throw a few around the run before transplanting the big ass stones are hard to stab and ya might need up the rooots
I've been using the growstones for a while now and I really haven't had much problem with getting my stakes in, once in awhile one will want to fetch up and a little wiggling will usually work it right on by.
I guess the addition of ewc comes down to how much you're putting in and what you're feeding them along the way. That little bit of extra N in the soil may or may not make a big difference depending on the variables. That said, I probably don't need to be adding it anymore really, I should just save it for my teas. Some habits break hard though. lol

incogneato

incogneato

No sir, all paid for. :^]_~

From the reviews I read it sounds like that won't be a problem. I certainly hope not anyway.

I've been using the growstones for a while now and I really haven't had much problem with getting my stakes in, once in awhile one will want to fetch up and a little wiggling will usually work it right on by.
I guess the addition of ewc comes down to how much you're putting in and what you're feeding them along the way. That little bit of extra N in the soil may or may not make a big difference depending on the variables. That said, I probably don't need to be adding it anymore really, I should just save it for my teas. Some habits break hard though. lol
I see what you did there :shockedninja:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm hoping anyway! lol
be sure to scope it , along with trash I have heard some complaints on hitchikers and critters. But I cant say for myself. ........ Sounds like a great amendment to your soil tho........ Keep posting on your final thoughts after a few runs if you would....... :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We don't have cable tv here and haven't for years. Last year I took the family on a vacation. Was in a hotel with television. Fuck me man I couldn't watch it the COMMERCIALS! Seems like every one or every other one is either #1 drugs you don't need #2 feminine products for your pussy # 3 drugs to treat the side effects from #1. Haha. People pay for cable tv?
yes they do and get 300 + channels of pure D bullshit and commercials. And when you drill down " they" meaning the stores, are having us in part help pay their advertising costs to boot!!!!

Top Bottom