Personal Collection Gg#4 / Jack Frost / Raskal Og

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Thanks! Moving toward week 7 . Nice bulking starting to happen, few pistils turning... looking good except for that damn conoeing!

Haha, do you have a trellis? And yes they look great, pretty soon you're gonna have some good herb

JMcG

JMcG

No trellis. So far she has held her weight. Last night however I could tell she was reaching max capacity. She had a good lean to her and a couple of colas we're heading for the floor!
Couple of bamboo stakes and she's good to go! Really filling out nicely... and the smell...mmmmm.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

No trellis. So far she has held her weight. Last night however I could tell she was reaching max capacity. She had a good lean to her and a couple of colas we're heading for the floor!
Couple of bamboo stakes and she's good to go! Really filling out nicely... and the smell...mmmmm.
When did you see that the flowers were really bulking? I'm sitting at almost 28 days and some of the white pistils are turning orange. First gorilla glue grow so trying to get as much info on them as possible. I'm pretty sure I'm
Doing everything right though!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Since we're on the gg4 topic,
Normal gg4 leaf twist. This happens on all gg4 crosses as well.
20170214 213921
20170214 213843

JMcG

JMcG

I don't get.much twist in flower.
Neither does mine. Lots of twisted leaves when vegging but not so much once in bloom.
I will get some more pics up tonight. Mine is at 54 days and looks pretty good. Very frosty but not quite looking like the yield I was hoping for ( and usually get ) . Maybe she stretched too much... not sure.

JMcG

JMcG

Here she is at 53 days. Most of the pistils turned (75% ish)
IMG 1187
IMG 1191
IMG 1188
and she started looking like she was finishing a week or so back, but sounds like that might be normal for this plant. I might have let her get too tall in veg so she may have stretched more than she should, but IDK, never run this one before. She does look REALLY frosty though!
( not sure how this post got hacked up)

Top Bottom