Pink 2.0 Finish

• Thread starter SimplyCmplex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

The pink looks really good #4 is looking awesome ,how many days did you take her to I just started 4 seedlings hopefully I will get a lucky draw like you if they come out half as good I will be vary pleased ! Also about to flip some kimbo and have shrieker in veg and a cookies & cream really liking exotic genetix so far !
U doing a thread ?

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

The pink looks really good #4 is looking awesome ,how many days did you take her to I just started 4 seedlings hopefully I will get a lucky draw like you if they come out half as good I will be vary pleased ! Also about to flip some kimbo and have shrieker in veg and a cookies & cream really liking exotic genetix so far !

Thank you. Pink #1-3 I took 66 days pink #4 59 days. She finished up quicker I flipped her a week after the first 3. I hope you find that great pheno in all of your packs. Take good pics. Observe everything show us what you can do! Exotic gen definitely has top end gear. Good luck to ya.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

How was the yield on the pink was it really dense ?

Starting out new strains I don't get heavy into training/topping/lsting I get em to a design that'll maximize the space and flip em so I can look for greatness. Now the follow up clones I'll sculpt for optimum yield.

Pink #3 was absolutely dense. I grew her out into two towers. I guarantee each will be an oz easily dry weight.
Pink #2 & #3 not quite as dense

Pink #4 hard as rocks. She's definitely the "silver tuna"!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

That's the first finished shot of the grim mix I have a few going now gonna flower in a week. I know the mom for those was p71 but they would not discuss the father no matter how hard I tried

I couldn't even get that bit of info you just shared. Not a flowering time..nada! I got a handful of the mix seeds..got 1 female. Appreciate the info!

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I sat with them and talked for a while I pressed sly pretty hard p71 crossed with and i quote some super old school shit lol

I'm really curious to grow out some of their stuff....I really like the fact that they have worked their lines to the point that you as a grower are not "pheno hunting"....while I get the appeal to trying to find that one gem in a pack or two, it seems like knowing what you're going to get is a much better bang for your buck.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I'm really curious to grow out some of their stuff....I really like the fact that they have worked their lines to the point that you as a grower are not "pheno hunting"....while I get the appeal to trying to find that one gem in a pack or two, it seems like knowing what you're going to get is a much better bang for your buck.

Kinda funny you mention this. I was just telling a buddy that up until a year ago I never cared to pheno hunt. And now that I'm swept up in it...that I personally would rather pay a bit more for a well extracted line without the "fingers crossed" aspect of growing where you know exactly what your finished product will be.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Kinda funny you mention this. I was just telling a buddy that up until a year ago I never cared to pheno hunt. And now that I'm swept up in it...that I personally would rather pay a bit more for a well extracted line without the "fingers crossed" aspect of growing where you know exactly what your finished product will be.

Wait, do you like pheno hunting now, or are you sick of it? Sorry, got a bit confused :)

I guess it all depends on what you're growing for, right? I'm just a hobby grower, so it's like any other hobby...whether it's fishing, snowboarding, hunting, home theater etc...it's all about what makes you happy and keeps it interesting. I love growing from seed because there's that anticipation and journey into the unknown, and then the (hopefully) amazing pay off. So in that sense pheno hunting can be exciting...but then on the other hand, growing out the same clone run after run after run, while it may get "boring" in some respect, you can also dial it in and really get to know the plant, and know that you've got some stability...not to mention trying to max out the potential of something you already know to be outstanding.

I'm definitely going to give Brothers Grimm a run once I get sick of not knowing what I'm in for so to speak. They're trying to stabilize an old school skunk right now which sounds very intriguing. And I like the fact that they seem to focus on sativa strains, as I feel they are pretty under represented these days. Really curious to try the Apollo 11 and C99.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Wait, do you like pheno hunting now, or are you sick of it? Sorry, got a bit confused :)

I guess it all depends on what you're growing for, right? I'm just a hobby grower, so it's like any other hobby...whether it's fishing, snowboarding, hunting, home theater etc...it's all about what makes you happy and keeps it interesting. I love growing from seed because there's that anticipation and journey into the unknown, and then the (hopefully) amazing pay off. So in that sense pheno hunting can be exciting...but then on the other hand, growing out the same clone run after run after run, while it may get "boring" in some respect, you can also dial it in and really get to know the plant, and know that you've got some stability...not to mention trying to max out the potential of something you already know to be outstanding.

I'm definitely going to give Brothers Grimm a run once I get sick of not knowing what I'm in for so to speak. They're trying to stabilize an old school skunk right now which sounds very intriguing. And I like the fact that they seem to focus on sativa strains, as I feel they are pretty under represented these days. Really curious to try the Apollo 11 and C99.

Not gonna say I'm sick of it, but ready to try and x my own. Start a whole nother journey so to speak, while I wait for a few strains to become available. You mention c99...and brothers grimm just released their c99 again. So tempting to pull the trigger. Then I'd be hunting for the fruity purple pheno...sighs..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Not gonna say I'm sick of it, but ready to try and x my own. Start a whole nother journey so to speak, while I wait for a few strains to become available. You mention c99...and brothers grimm just released their c99 again. So tempting to pull the trigger. Then I'd be hunting for the fruity purple pheno...sighs..
I have a 10 pack that I just popped I found the evil pheno smells like nasty meat

mancdank

mancdank

Latest posts

Top Bottom