Pink 2.0 Finish

• Thread starter SimplyCmplex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

I agree about "the Future".Very much overlooked... a friend of mine found an excellent male and made a bunch of crosses...
1. Back to The Future - Mumbles (unknown Sativa x Pot of Gold/Hashplant) -X- Future
2. Biff - Bhodis Super Silver Jabbas Stash -X- Future
3.Doc Brown - Dr Who (purple pheno) -X- Future
4 Delorian - AJs sour D breeding mother -X- Future
5Einstien GG#4 -X- Future
6.Mr. Fission - "Slymer" golden ticket Chernobyl -X- Future
Hoverboard Hazemans Fat Purple -X- Future

I have seen Mr Fission, and its truly resinous like OGKB.... will be pheno hunting soon.....
Will Einstein be a bx ?

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I agree about "the Future".Very much overlooked... a friend of mine found an excellent male and made a bunch of crosses...
1. Back to The Future - Mumbles (unknown Sativa x Pot of Gold/Hashplant) -X- Future
2. Biff - Bhodis Super Silver Jabbas Stash -X- Future
3.Doc Brown - Dr Who (purple pheno) -X- Future
4 Delorian - AJs sour D breeding mother -X- Future
5Einstien GG#4 -X- Future
6.Mr. Fission - "Slymer" golden ticket Chernobyl -X- Future
Hoverboard Hazemans Fat Purple -X- Future

I have seen Mr Fission, and its truly resinous like OGKB.... will be pheno hunting soon.....

That's quite the list.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I know I said a week I'd show #4...but she was looking so beautiful, I took some early pics for those wanting to see. :)
20161217 184215
20161217 173802
20161217 185615

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro I would love to take the credit but tbh it's a snap to grow only issues I had with starfighter Xs they out live there pot real quick and get root bound I wouldn't usually be too quick to point the finger but 2 out of 2 strains with starfighter in both did it
Trick with starfighter or crosses there of ,is,,,,,,,,,, wait a sec,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait a tad longer,,,,,,,,,,, ahhhh the secret is to plant em in 300 gall pots.......... :p See if they out grow that!!!! LOL

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
yep, should be a good GG#4 cross, Im thinkin.... Im flowering some Apollo and The Sauce at the moment... will post pics once the mature a bit...
Real curious to see some shots of that Sauce. Is it your 1st run with her? Ive been looking for finished grow logs of her and havent found any. Does it look like she will be a good yeilder? Or is it too early. Be sure to tag me up when you have some nice shots of her. You are gonna love the Apollo!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you, I promise all my pictures are 100% unaltered, unedited, unfiltered. Just a flash.

Not like those instagram pics where the led lighting clearly changes the pic, or when the bud is a shade of blue, red, purple, orange, or pink like you've never seen on a bud pic before. Like looking at a dreamworks or pixar cartoon movie.
I usually have a good eye and I believe your pics of that strain are legit. There is just something unnatural about images that have been color enhanced with photoshop or having a shitload of leds and colored filters for the camera lens. I prefer the all la natural pics. Nice job on the pics and strain.

mancdank

mancdank

Trick with starfighter or crosses there of ,is,,,,,,,,,, wait a sec,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait a tad longer,,,,,,,,,,, ahhhh the secret is to plant em in 300 gall pots.......... :p See if they out grow that!!!! LOL
Fuckers would still probably fill there pot in no time :) I've tried everything with the fucker bigger pots air pots enzymes so at this point I'm all out of suggestions tbh hence the comment with out the top tip to deal with it :cry:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuckers would still probably fill there pot in no time :) I've tried everything with the fucker bigger pots air pots enzymes so at this point I'm all out of suggestions tbh hence the comment with out the top tip to deal with it :cry:
Sorry bro, was just being my usual smart alek self. I agree they would fill whatever pot you put em in. :D
I can't comment on bro grim but doobies pics are epic
Agreed, @DoobieDuck is in a class all of his own. Mans got the skillz both with garden and camera. He should be hired by HT mag or Dope mag to do some of their shoots. His stuff rivals anything I have seen in HT or other sources.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Thank you, I promise all my pictures are 100% unaltered, unedited, unfiltered. Just a flash.

Not like those instagram pics where the led lighting clearly changes the pic, or when the bud is a shade of blue, red, purple, orange, or pink like you've never seen on a bud pic before. Like looking at a dreamworks or pixar cartoon movie.

Yup, it's easy to tell when there's some fuckery going on...and you sir are obviously not one of those people. Gotta love the au natural purps. I just harvested some Mendocino Purple F1 from CSI Humboldt. I'm not gonna jack your thread with my own pics, but head over to the CSI section if ya wanna check them out, it was a beauty of a plant. I highly recommend checking out his gear, dudes got top shelf genetics.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, it's easy to tell when there's some fuckery going on...and you sir are obviously not one of those people. Gotta love the au natural purps. I just harvested some Mendocino Purple F1 from CSI Humboldt. I'm not gonna jack your thread with my own pics, but head over to the CSI section if ya wanna check them out, it was a beauty of a plant. I highly recommend checking out his gear, dudes got top shelf genetics.
Indeed @Nspecta aint playn. Love his stuff. Been runnin his cornbread bubba for a few seasons.

Migrower83

Migrower83

The pink looks really good #4 is looking awesome ,how many days did you take her to I just started 4 seedlings hopefully I will get a lucky draw like you if they come out half as good I will be vary pleased ! Also about to flip some kimbo and have shrieker in veg and a cookies & cream really liking exotic genetix so far !

Top Bottom