Plants Flowering Under 18/6 Light Cycle?

• Thread starter gringomike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gringomike

gringomike

You guys should count your blessings to be smoking some dank as I'm sure you all have plenty. I am in ecuador smoking some regs from a cab driver. Me and my girl have to smoke joints like cigs LOL

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

He clearly doesn't know the difference between a pre flower and bud lol. Take a look at the guys plants again! My point is stress doesn't cause full bloom.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
We were talking about stress in veg causing a plant to herm in flower. I was assuming that the stress was being addressed before flowering was induced.

I know that stress in veg can make plants flower under veg cycle or even 24/0, especially when rootbound.

And yes, it's a natural phenomena that plant goes bruce when stressed in flower or the existence is under question, to keep the next generation alive.
Ya i showed a pic.... Plant still in veg... Still in veg.. Then flips for no reason. I dont have autos either... The strains have been tested by lots of folks.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Hey GT21, let's see those pictures you showed off on the other thread! This guys got a regular pot farm, them plants must have been 10 foot tall and 20 foot round, look like them plants you'd see in Humboldt County. Kinda looked like the pictures I saw on Pintrest? Seeing you got it going like that, doesn't seem you'd be hanging around some little forum?

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Remember that when you get replies from that guy. I'm sure his buddies are perpetrators too! Or I'm learning they could all be the same person hahaha

Last edited:
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

That dusty old, horn filled bag seed plant he showed up there is what he's really workin with lol

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I like when they go and log in on a different account with a different name and start defending their other account like their somebody else lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey GT21, let's see those pictures you showed off on the other thread! This guys got a regular pot farm, them plants must have been 10 foot tall and 20 foot round, look like them plants you'd see in Humboldt County. Kinda looked like the pictures I saw on Pintrest? Seeing you got it going like that, doesn't seem you'd be hanging around some little forum?
Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote bud. Youre right... All my pics are from pintrest... I also learned how to glaze a ham and change your wifes tampon there.... Pintrest is the best!!!

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I can't explain you're bunk ass plants, wouldn't want too. That bitch would have been in the trash can a long time ago. Lol

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I order seeds from reputable seed banks. I don't have to worry about my plants budding under 18 hours light or growing horns and most of all I don't have to steal pictures off the Internet to try to impress someone else.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Looks like you got you a hermaphrodite buddy "in veg", good job. It takes a real shitty grower to achieve a hermaphrodite in veg, when normally hermies don't show till bloom. What are you trying to say?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey guys, no need to start acting like this is facebook. All I know is nature can do some crazy things. Fun fact: there are trees in costa rica that grow spikes up the trunk to keep the monkeys from eating the fruit/seeds. The birds don't digest the seeds so the tree doesn't give a fuck if birds eat them and shit them out.
Thats a sweet example of adaptation.. I dig it. I would like to see it in real life

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Anybody with basic knowledge doesn't have to worry about digging in the history archives to find out rather their abusing their cannabis plant enough to know if it's going to start budding from stress and most likely hermaphrodite and end up in the trash!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Anybody with basic knowledge doesn't have to worry about digging in the history archives to find out rather their abusing their cannabis plant enough to know if it's going to start budding from stress and most likely hermaphrodite and end up in the trash!
Between you're and your and they're, their and there... Well lets just say i know handicapped children that are smarter... And they lick windows and eat gum under desks.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Didn't know this was a grammar test? I do know that you're a wannabe! You're credibility was fried when you posted pictures that you stole off the internet! How's that grammar?

Top Bottom