Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

I don't think it's a led thing. My scrog get thick with leafs under hps. At the 2-3 week mark and around week 8 of 10 I defoliate and always lollipop.

Lol I think I honestly did a heavy defoli probably 4 times last grow, and lollipopped pretty heavily. Seemed like a few days after defoliation I'd just be finding a bunch of long ass leaves trying to reach the top again. I just overall like the buds I'm getting with just letting them grow. I really don't need to grow for super high yields as it's mostly personal so soon I'll try a SOG. Probably after my maui wowie run. Gonna try the whole colloidal silver thing this time I think. Mostly just experimenting with this and that waiting for my shithead governor to get the boot this Nov.

MW7945

MW7945

Y’all need to stop buying into these seed scams lol. Maybe you get lucky and get a couple good beans, but Personallyy I wouldn’t purchase from unreputable online seed banks. They put a picture of something purple and a price tag of $300 and u guys are sold HAHA. Maybe I should run a seed bank hmm hmmm.

Haven't heard anyone complain about Ocean Grown so I'll probably stick to them since these are awesome genetics.

But, if you open a seed bank let me know, a random guy with hardly and posts on this site has my 100% backing!

MW7945

MW7945

Seeds aren’t the same. You’ll never get that same plant again

You'll never be able to cross two strains with one cut either :)

Tbh, that one is the shortest cthulhu and the rest are just as frosty, this one just has frostiest leaves. I still have 7 of the OG seeds of both Cthulhu and Ninja fruit as well.

I'm excited to see what the cross between these two looks like.

I'll keep your sorrows in mind as I'm smoking this beauty lol

2toughtony

2toughtony

Sex Panther
Thunderfudge's strawberry sour larry x GG4View attachment 802044
Damn where are tonys?

Y’all need to stop buying into these seed scams lol. Maybe you get lucky and get a couple good beans, but Personallyy I wouldn’t purchase from unreputable online seed banks. They put a picture of something purple and a price tag of $300 and u guys are sold HAHA. Maybe I should run a seed bank hmm hmmm.
Splash fart
Hahaha. I like my cuts. But I will be poppin some mansancho seeds soon!
That pheno does look sweet tho

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

You'll never be able to cross two strains with one cut either :)

Tbh, that one is the shortest cthulhu and the rest are just as frosty, this one just has frostiest leaves. I still have 7 of the OG seeds of both Cthulhu and Ninja fruit as well.

I'm excited to see what the cross between these two looks like.

I'll keep your sorrows in mind as I'm smoking this beauty lol
For sure it’s fun to make crosses but to me it’s all about trying to find that diamond in the rough. But I hear ya in the space and once you start taking cuts and keeping moms you will want a lil more space.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Grand Master Bundle on the scene!

Listen to G and KEEP a mom.
I wish I had the veg space to be able to keep moms around, unfortunately, I have to just keep taking cuts as I go.

updated cthulhu pic and some buds on the ninja fruit. The NF that wasn't initially purple turned purple now. So 4/4 on that.
Very nice.

Haven't heard anyone complain about Ocean Grown so I'll probably stick to them since these are awesome genetics.
Have only heard good things about them myself. Don't see any chance of finding out firsthand, since I have a lot of beans and very little money for buying more! lmao

Granted you have the possibility of finding something better. But man when you find something that checks all the boxes and lose it it’s hard to get back. I’ve been there hahaha
I have too, a couple times at least actually, which becomes stupidity at some point, like, when you know you've already lost something you'd give just about anything to get back and you're still not cloning when something else comes and goes, and then any beyond that is just insanity. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom