Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Finishing up my build and work is slowin down for the winter so thought id put a new thread up.
Even though i put this thread in the smokers lounge i do plan on keepin up on the goings on for my grow in this thread as well. Its just that my threads have a habit of turning into a circus haha. Gonna tag my ppl in. iIf i forgot ya dont be mad....its not that i dont kuv ya its just that ur really not important to me haha.

@Papa Indica @tattoojim @str8smokn @gravekat303 @sixstring @motherlode @stonestacker @Thejoeybrown
@Junk @Smerb @mittenmedgrow
@Og Gong @Freshone @Wildfire.Co @Tnelz @william76
@ghettogrower @Limonene @Mr Bee @tricky @thunderfudge @Gardenguy2.0 @Toaster79
@bankcee
@logic
@DemonTrich

G gnome

G gnome

G gnome

G gnome

Damn bro, this room is epic! Nice little dungeon. Can't wait to see it in full flower. What you got going in there? I know you've posted it before but it's too much for me to remember hahahaha
Thx man!!! Too much for me to remember too!!! I was gonna put a list of strains im flowerin atm but i got in to take pix just as the light went out so wasnt able to write em all down. I can try n remember but i know im gonna forget some......here goes.....

Ultrabrite (hookahs cut)
Mk ultra (stonestackers cut)
Sfv
ghost og
Headmaster diesel
Blue dream
Mendocino purps
sour dubb
Banner glue
Gg4
Motorbreath
Chemdog 91
Gsc
Wookies
G13
Old family purp
Bubba
Jsd (tranny panties)
Hindu skunk dawg x Apollo 11 #1 and #2
Wifi
Thats all i can think of

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thx man!!! Too much for me to remember too!!! I was gonna put a list of strains im flowerin atm but i got in to take pix just as the light went out so wasnt able to write em all down. I can try n remember but i know im gonna forget some......here goes.....

Ultrabrite (hookahs cut)
Mk ultra (stonestackers cut)
Sfv ghost og
Headmaster diesel
Blue dream
Mendocino purps
sour dubb
Banner glue
Gg4
Motorbreath
Chemdog 91
Gsc
Wookies
G13
Old family purp
Bubba
Jsd (tranny panties)
Hindu skunk dawg x Apollo 11 #1 and #2
Wifi
Thats all i can think of

Holy shitb batman.

Thinkin about doin a lil chuckin actually.....

I'd be poppin a few packs already looking for a stud.

Build a breeding iso chamber :D

G gnome

G gnome

nice spot bro.so what the hell is that square/rectangle light on the left side wall in the very first pic? is that just a tv or a window?
Its a road sign.

Holy shitb batman.

I'd be poppin a few packs already looking for a stud.

Build a breeding iso chamber :D
Im about to pop r packs of fudges gear....faspak, strawberry fire lemonade sure fire and something else....i dont think im gonna keep any males tho

sixstring

sixstring

Its a road sign.

Im about to pop r packs of fudges gear....faspak, strawberry fire lemonade sure fire and something else....i dont think im gonna keep any males tho

lol so im guessing its just the bright lights hitting the reflectivity of the sign then? it damn near looks like a window to outside and theres a very bright space ship landing out there :jimlad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom