• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg tent.
IMG 6807
IMG 6810

Got an original Herijuana fem taprooting now that was used as CH9 Breeding stock. That will conclude the first Grows of the awesome package of seeds I was sent so generously.

Recap of current test strains.

Bulk sale European bred White Widow and Critical Mass flowering now.

2 Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai which are the Breeders 2 best plants in his opinion. I screwed one up with an advanced calcium deficiency but the other is doing great. Beautiful elegant hybrid.

In veg a Shanti feminized Critical Mass from a trade between the breeders.

And above a Citral x Pow33 which was in the catalog but happens to be one of my favorite strains. And she looks to be a more compact pheno this time.

And the young plant is a Black Widow x BLT. Bred from Mr. Nice and CH9 genetics.

Love this stuff!

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I found a 6 leaf on the fire hemp. Hmm. These two plants don't recieve the same fertilizer.

The wind kicked up again so she stays inside for a little while longer

20170923 115120
20170923 115136
TheRemer

TheRemer

The first pic is an illusion (it's a 9 leaf from the fire hemp)
The rest are oddball and his advanced flowering state leaves (plus the locusts are going after him again.) and yes he has one 6 leaf
OH Mann. They be getting raped by pests. Get some help for them. Happy Saturday everyone. I was greeted by a pleasant surprise this morning in my greenhouse. My girls are leaning.

20170923 112556
20170923 112609
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

OH Mann. They be getting raped by pests. Get some help for them. Happy Saturday everyone. I was greeted by a pleasant surprise this morning in my greenhouse. My girls are leaning.
Hehe, those are the older lower leaves. They usually leave the newer ones alone. I've been cutting most of these leaves as the bugs bite into them.
Someone has decided to take off and visit someone and dosen't have a flight back. I think someone may not come back. Sigh. Regardless i may leave that one inside til then.

We get nasty amounts of locusts out here. They usually leave weed plants alone, but when i can sometimes count 10 to twenty around a light at night (in non-locust swarm years) it's just a known pest. Although, i would gladly put up with frogs and toads :p

Wha...? Did your plants get too big and start leaning? Or are you in range of nevadas wind gusts?

Last edited:
TheRemer

TheRemer

Here's that hindu got her in the dark hanging.
I found a 6 leaf on the fire hemp. Hmm. These two plants don't recieve the same fertilizer.

The wind kicked up again so she stays inside for a little while longer
They just swelling up. That hemp fire is a nice plant. Curious what it tastes like.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Here's that hindu got her in the dark hanging.

They just swelling up. That hemp fire is a nice plant. Curious what it tastes like.
I was only told it's exotic. It dosen't smell much as of yet (when i go in the house, i can smell it, but not overpowering or anything.
It does have a thc level, but it's not very high. Main reason the locusts keep eating it. But i suspect the locusts eating it's leaves and the higher uvb i have it under is the only thing pumping that thc up. A little concerned that will drop now that it's inside.
But, as for how high, by itself it won't do anything. But if you add a little of some other type of weed it'll be really strong (it enhances thc)
I've had hybrids before, notable fire angel which is sold in pre-rolls and mini-prerolls. It's good. Smooth.

Did you forget to post a pic?

Last edited:
TheRemer

TheRemer

Veg tent.
View attachment 743654 View attachment 743655

Got an original Herijuana fem taprooting now that was used as CH9 Breeding stock. That will conclude the first Grows of the awesome package of seeds I was sent so generously.

Recap of current test strains.

Bulk sale European bred White Widow and Critical Mass flowering now.

2 Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai which are the Breeders 2 best plants in his opinion. I screwed one up with an advanced calcium deficiency but the other is doing great. Beautiful elegant hybrid.

In veg a Shanti feminized Critical Mass from a trade between the breeders.

And above a Citral x Pow33 which was in the catalog but happens to be one of my favorite strains. And she looks to be a more compact pheno this time.

And the young plant is a Black Widow x BLT. Bred from Mr. Nice and CH9 genetics.

Love this stuff!
Fire is what you got. I can't wait to see these things grow.

Daylight

Daylight

this is my first try since school days. these were purchased (i guess clones and not seeds, didn't ask) $30 each from 5" to 1". (i'm in a legal growing state). they grew in full sun then i just put up this plastic 2 weeks ago, they've never been wet. they are not big because i messed up (not told) NOT to use black pots that were 10 gallons. it seemed the "store" said to use them for the entire growth. the plants grew varied from 16" to to 2.5' then started flowing after about 6 weeks back in aug 10. i figured out the problem, transplanted to fabric pots of 20 gal and 30 gal, hit them with extra nitrogen and they started growing again (the white pistols died off). the biggest got to 4' feet but filled out well. i'm lucky i'm getting this much after the errors. i also mistook fall flowering yellow leaves for growing phase yellow leaves, lack on N. so i gave them too much liquid fertilizer and burnt the leave tips and the largest got a few leaf curl downs, about 3 weeks ago. seems better now.

1st pic - both "local"
2nd - LaCheese
3rd - Lemon Haze
4th - local

Local
Lacheese
Lemonhaze
Localclose
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

this is my first try since school days. these were purchased (i guess clones and not seeds, didn't ask) $30 each from 5" to 1". (i'm in a legal growing state). they grew in full sun then i just put up this plastic 2 weeks ago, they've never been wet. they are not big because i messed up (not told) NOT to use black pots that were 10 gallons. it seemed the "store" said to use them for the entire growth. the plants grew varied from 16" to to 2.5' then started flowing after about 6 weeks back in aug 10. i figured out the problem, transplanted to fabric pots of 20 gal and 30 gal, hit them with extra nitrogen and they started growing again (the white pistols died off). the biggest got to 4' feet but filled out well. i'm lucky i'm getting this much after the errors. i also mistook fall flowering yellow leaves for growing phase yellow leaves, lack on N. so i gave them too much liquid fertilizer and burnt the leave tips and the largest got a few leaf curl downs, about 3 weeks ago. seems better now.

1st pic - both "local"
2nd - LaCheese
3rd - Lemon Haze
4th - local

Looks like you got some nice flowers there!

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Ugh. I hate when this happens. Up to now i have been able to avoid this this growing cycle on every plant... Except this one. I am misting the leaves every 15 minutes and i had given it a fairly good drink of water. Watching the leaves and the stalk and hoping it snaps back. It had spent all night outside and was fine... Til the sun came up. Ugh.

If it starts getting way worse i'll move it back in again.

Well, i take it back, when i first started i tried moving the catnip outside several times. I got to see first hand how bad it can get. Basically really trying to get that plant to pull through outside, cause i don't think i'll be able to try this again with this plant without risking the plant.

1506354391986 1718466127
Last edited:
TheRemer

TheRemer

1st pic - both "local"
2nd - LaCheese
3rd - Lemon Haze
4th - local
Very nice bro. You treating them well.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Babies... in three gallon root pouches... EWC, dr. earth homegrown soil, malibu compost, mulch...
New baby clones in aquaponic cloner... no fish just aloe vera pieces thrown in tank...
New clones are 4th generation from bodhi seeds started this year... [/ATTACH]
20170926 100840
20170926 100813

20170926 100937
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I'm impressed with these plants. Especially the panama red.

I didn't think that knockout kush would ever get any taller :p

20170928 083729
20170928 083832
20170928 083854
20170928 083902
20170928 083959
20170928 083936
20170928 084019 1
TheRemer

TheRemer

I'm impressed with these plants. Especially the panama red.

I didn't think that knockout kush would ever get any taller :p
Looking good bro. I am really looking forward to ur Panama red aswell. Those old strains are where it all
20170928 184918
20170928 184918
started. Sometimes we need to revisit the stuff things are made of. Hope all is well. My blue dreams filling up my greenhouse. Bitches taking they sweet as time. In the flower room they the first to crop out. But in the green house they seem to be fuckin the dog.

20170928 185057
20170928 185136

Latest posts

Top Bottom