Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
:RastaBong: how about a peek at the Pure Alien , this is the sister to the original pheno , the sister was put into storage and is now back in my hands.... the only true pure alien technology that exists .. easily as resinous as the original alien tech but void of cherries and replaced with witch hazel, cedar and moth balls ... this girl is fast pictured here at 50 days

Garden 003
Garden 006
Garden 004
Garden 005
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on Soulie>>thanks for sharing:)
Bet your pleased as punch to have her back
wouldn't mind hitting some of that:icon_spin:
gtd:passingjoint:

R

ReadySetGrowD9

IDK what else to say but WOW!!!!!......

Thanks for the pics
D9

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Alien Haze

next up is a Alien Haze , alien tech male x original haze . this was a very limited run of beans from the original male ... this was the best of the first 10 popped as a test . pure haze smell with higher resin population . but looks to be super fast for a haze ... 50 days during these pix

Garden 017
Garden 013
Garden 015
Garden 007
Garden 009
Garden 010
winta

winta

i knew the alien couldnt have died :icon_spin: wow these are some beauties thanx for sharing 4real 4real!

R

Rabbi

Hey Obsoul33t,

as one of the resident smoke report writer I'll need a fat couple samples, asap lol
you know as a public service, to everyone here on the farm, very nice job!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Obsoul33t,

as one of the resident smoke report writer I'll need a fat couple samples, asap lol
you know as a public service, to everyone here on the farm, very nice job!

No begging Rabbi its against the rules:giggle
>me first::)<

gtd:passingjoint:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i herd you will get :spacecraft: if your caught with this in your pocket haha :character0029:

waayne

waayne

That's way impressive obsoul!
I wish I could smell her......:pimp:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
:RastaBong: how about a peek at the Pure Alien , this is the sister to the original pheno , the sister was put into storage and is now back in my hands.... the only true pure alien technology that exists .. easily as resinous as the original alien tech but void of cherries and replaced with witch hazel, cedar and moth balls ... this girl is fast pictured here at 50 days

mmmm witch hazel and moth balls

damn she looks insane - nice shots bro

T

T.O.C.

I want to soak in a tub full of those aliens... no probing please. Those are exceptional bro. nice pics

Top Bottom