Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Yes rudeboi! good to see you sporting your colours again....you know how they say "strain in strain out" lol.
That legend OG looks absolutely tit.
keep on
Dr. E

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuuuuuuck>>i would like to hit that too:)
damn you been busy body since last i talked to you

absolutely fabulous man

gtd:passingjoint:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
fuck me! that shit is amazing!!.....reppin hard man! would love to have those in my garden they are just killers....GREAT job! ~SMF~

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
so whats up? release these gems and let me kill it in CO....props... lookin like some butterscotch diesel style... keep up the good work mang..

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Great Photos and Phenos, thanks for sharing! The Apricots look pretty interesting ;)

Venom818

Venom818

dam my mouth is watering love everything bro but have a pecial place in my bong for the og's and crosses nice job bro.

S

Steve Z

um okay dude you got like a whole room of fucking dank like i hope i get ONE of in my life, lol.

i cannot think of a single person here that wouldnt ditch all of their genes for yours.

mad props. DAYUM.

i KNEW the alien tech wasnt done. had a hunch when swerve said it was done i called "bullshit". no one would not make a contingency plan with that lady.

:boogie:

E

E.T.

best looking shit i've seen in a looooooong time. hope we see more of these around.....keep up the killer work! :rock

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Hail mary....

http://i1028.invalid.com/albums/y344/MichaelAnthonyHunt/more%20gifs/CHL-01.gif

Got us all gawking! lol

All of it looks and sounds amazing.

B

bigAl25

Those are amazing looking plants and congratulations on the dank. Do my alien dawg beans from redeye have any of these genes in them? I hope so.

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
obsoul33t i been watching your work for some time now and your work never ceases to amaze me a mitus garden any king would envy

Top Bottom