Purkle(Purple Urkle X The Purps)

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few more pics of a couple phenos from the original Purkle1.0. Sorry for the bad quality pics my better camera is not working at the moment. These are at Day 40 into flower and just starting to throw down the purple.

Pheno1

10pheno1 1100 x 825
10pheno1a 1100 x 825
10pheno1b 1100 x 825
10pheno1c 1100 x 969
Purkle10b 1200 x 900
kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
may i ask what pheno you used for the 2.0. Also nice work H.S everything is always lookin real clean and healthy id love to see what the urkle looks like with a 2 month veg. I got a friend who ved his urkle since august of last year he finaly through it in the green house about 4 weeks ago im gonna go visit him in a couple of days il see if he'll let me grab some pics

kootenai

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Phenomenal phenos brah! :rock

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work HS. Those are some beautiful ladies.:confused0054:
Thanks bro
may i ask what pheno you used for the 2.0. Also nice work H.S everything is always lookin real clean and healthy id love to see what the urkle looks like with a 2 month veg. I got a friend who ved his urkle since august of last year he finaly through it in the green house about 4 weeks ago im gonna go visit him in a couple of days il see if he'll let me grab some pics

kootenai
I would love to see some pics of that Urkle, she must be a monster vegged that long. I have taken the Urkle to a 2 month veg and she performed quite nicely.

Here is a pic of the Male Purkle1.0 I used for the backross to the Purple Urkle. This pics was taken at around 3.5-4 weeks into flower. He was selected for his over all vigor, structure, resin/pollen production, and he had the most resemblance to the Urkle. He had almost the same leaf pattern, smell in veg, structure etc...as the Urkle and also purped up a bit later in flower.
Phenomenal phenos brah! :rock

Thanks man

Purkle M3 1014 x 760
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that looks amazing I would love to have that gal in the stable good work bro!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Super dank HS man she looks and sounds like some kill great job on yur crosses and skills!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just found this thread great job. did you end up popping any of the 2.0's yet?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Everything looks great highersolutions! :yes

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

seeds of this ever going to be available? usually not a fan of purple, usually lacks the kick i desire, but never lackluster in taste and bag appeal! I think this does it for me, good luck shit bro. Realllly diggin the Purkle. : )

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
killer work:rock
its a purple paradise in here
Super dank HS man she looks and sounds like some kill great job on yur crosses and skills!
Thanks fellas
just found this thread great job. did you end up popping any of the 2.0's yet?
Havent done a large run yet. I'm going to do a large 2.0 bean run next though. It got put on hold for a sec, right now i'm going through some of the Krazy Kush crosses I made
Everything looks great highersolutions! :yes
Beautiful work bro!
Thanks
seeds of this ever going to be available? usually not a fan of purple, usually lacks the kick i desire, but never lackluster in taste and bag appeal! I think this does it for me, good luck shit bro. Realllly diggin the Purkle. : )
Thanks bro. These were mostly given out as gifts or traded but when I feel the project is where I want it they might become available again. I dont know if you have ever had good organically grown Purple Urkle but its a purple that definitely dosent lack in kick IMO. It seems lots of people have a misconception that all purple strains lack potency(not talking about you ogp, you said usually lacks the kick) and while true with a lot of purples, it isn't true for all. Some of the best strains I have tried have been purples.

PS I wanted to add that when I said a lot of people have a misconception about the purples, I wasnt talking about anyone in particular. I have heard it all over the net and was just stating my opinion that there are some strong purple strains out there.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks fellas

Thanks

Thanks bro. These were mostly given out as gifts or traded but when I feel the project is where I want it they might become available again. I dont know if you have ever had good organically grown Purple Urkle but its a purple that definitely dosent lack in kick IMO. It seems lots of people have a misconception that all purple strains lack potency(not talking about you ogp, you said usually lacks the kick) and while true with a lot of purples, it isn't true for all. Some of the best strains I have tried have been purples.

PS I wanted to add that when I said a lot of people have a misconception about the purples, I wasnt talking about anyone in particular. I have heard it all over the net and was just stating my opinion that there are some strong purple strains out there.

Anytime man, your works looks killer! I actually have no smoked any organically grown, dank Purple Urkle, havent seen any around, or I would have picked some up. Just because purps sometimes lack the KICK i desire that still doesnt shy me away from buying grams at collectives to try it. I LOVED this Elderberry strain (GDPxBlackberry) a collective in Aptos CA has, its KILL. Only testing at 13.8% THC it still FADES.

Thats too bad these usually arent available, ive been on the hunt lately for one or two strains to give my garden some reallll color : ) hope i can be privileged enough to get my hands on these beans some day bro, looks like your gettin REAL keepers here.

Your work speaks for itself! :passingjoint:

green punk

green punk

It seems lots of people have a misconception that all purple strains lack potency(not talking about you ogp, you said usually lacks the kick) and while true with a lot of purples, it isn't true for all.

I used to be one these peeps until I got a hold of the urkle cut i work with. Everybody who has her asks for MORE.

Great work mange

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What temp are U running in your room? I am getting read to flower The Purp and want the most purple out of her? Those are some fabulous looking ladies.!!!!!

D

davidian

Dang, that looks DANK!!!
Do you still run the Purps? I hear a bunch of growers say it is not potent at all, but a few seem to love it.

Top Bottom