Purkle(Purple Urkle X The Purps)

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^Nice bro...thanks for throwing up some pics, I appreciate it. Looking pretty healthy in that little ole party cup! So when do you think your gonna flower her out?

P

paulycali

^Nice bro...thanks for throwing up some pics, I appreciate it. Looking pretty healthy in that little ole party cup! So when do you think your gonna flower her out?

Thanks highersolutions! Gotta love them party cups. Me getting lazy as she should be transplanted already. I like to keep them in there till they show there sex. I will be taking cuts off her momentarily and be flowering her out next cycle. Give or take a month or so. Glad you enjoyed the pics :)

ya keep us updated pauly...those girlies look nice and green

I'll keep you all updated. Not to worry. Looking foward to how these ladies turn out. Hoping for one more female. Well see

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks highersolutions! Gotta love them party cups. Me getting lazy as she should be transplanted already. I like to keep them in there till they show there sex. I will be taking cuts off her momentarily and be flowering her out next cycle. Give or take a month or so. Glad you enjoyed the pics :)

Do you give them a lil root trim? Or just feeding like twice a day? Interested for sure, can never seem to get my girls to stay in a cup till sexing....It'd be nice not to waste a shit ton of soil to transplant males and what not!

P

paulycali

Do you give them a lil root trim? Or just feeding like twice a day? Interested for sure, can never seem to get my girls to stay in a cup till sexing....It'd be nice not to waste a shit ton of soil to transplant males and what not!

Nope! No root trim here nor feeding twice a day. Usually every other day. This is the way to go if you ask me. I agree with the wasting soil and what not on males. Not a good idea if you ask me. Kinda a waste to transplant plants you may not even use. Feeding and watering them correctly as well as adding beneficials will allow you to keep your plants in beer cups till they show there sex :)

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Nope! No root trim here nor feeding twice a day. Usually every other day. This is the way to go if you ask me. I agree with the wasting soil and what not on males. Not a good idea if you ask me. Kinda a waste to transplant plants you may not even use. Feeding and watering them correctly as well as adding beneficials will allow you to keep your plants in beer cups till they show there sex :)

Sweeettt. Keeping my Insane Urkles by HS in the cups they're in now until I find my girl.

I recently figured out a lil trick for adding Mykos without transplanting or taking the plant out of its container! Only works for square plastic pots or fabric pots though.

I just squeeze opposite corners and that should make the soil and side of the plastic come apart separately allowing you to pour some mykos/azos in there (around each side of the pot against the roots) after I already have on previous transplant! Adding benes to the rootzone without moving the lil ones!

Thanks for the lil bit of info paul!

P

paulycali

Sweeettt. Keeping my Insane Urkles by HS in the cups they're in now until I find my girl.

I recently figured out a lil trick for adding Mykos without transplanting or taking the plant out of its container! Only works for square plastic pots or fabric pots though.

I just squeeze opposite corners and that should make the soil and side of the plastic come apart separately allowing you to pour some mykos/azos in there (around each side of the pot against the roots) after I already have on previous transplant! Adding benes to the rootzone without moving the lil ones!

Thanks for the lil bit of info paul!

Your welcome! Great little trick. Have you ever watered in bebeficials? Works to but i never feel it works as well as adding it directly to the root zone. Great white and voodoo juice work well for watering in applications. A little stress may occur with what your doing but they should shrug it off since your hooking them up with some nice root innoculants. They'll be sad for a second and super happy later LOL! They love them beneficials. Good luck with everything and hopefully you will be able to keep all plants in beer cups till sexing is finished. Peace out ogplatinum :)

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Your welcome! Great little trick. Have you ever watered in bebeficials? Works to but i never feel it works as well as adding it directly to the root zone. Great white and voodoo juice work well for watering in applications. A little stress may occur with what your doing but they should shrug it off since your hooking them up with some nice root innoculants. They'll be sad for a second and super happy later LOL! They love them beneficials. Good luck with everything and hopefully you will be able to keep all plants in beer cups till sexing is finished. Peace out ogplatinum :)

Most of my girls are sexed, pulled the boys last night and the night before last. Got one 13Dawg girl, and 2 kushplant girlies. The Insane Urks aren't even on the 4th leaf set, so not worried there.

Thanks bro, appreciate the info!

P

paulycali

Most of my girls are sexed, pulled the boys last night and the night before last. Got one 13Dawg girl, and 2 kushplant girlies. The Insane Urks aren't even on the 4th leaf set, so not worried there.

Thanks bro, appreciate the info!

Right on. Sounds like a nice little lineup you got going there.

You top those erkles yet?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Right on. Sounds like a nice little lineup you got going there.

You top those erkles yet?

Nah, I just checked on em. Might have got a lil ancy with saying they're on the 4th nod, lets say 2 leaf sets...2 small nods. i'll be toppin soon!

P

paulycali

Nah, I just checked on em. Might have got a lil ancy with saying they're on the 4th nod, lets say 2 leaf sets...2 small nods. i'll be toppin soon!

Yep one more node and she's a ready for some topping

Good luck with her :)

Top Bottom