QLTYlab's pheno hunt for the keeper cut; too many strains to list

• Thread starter QLTYlab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Started the largest pheno hunt I've done yet and am going to do my best with keeping this log up to date. Won't be the most organized but will get some good shots for you guys of some various strains I am searching through. Can't wait to see what we find in this mini-jungle. Will get shots of the others soon, just grabbed a few real quick. All the maturing plants are getting clones tomorrow to start the first round of flowering.

Seedlings:
Franchise Genetics - Adub Killer
Bodhi Seeds - Love Triangle
Bodhi Seeds - Lucky Charms
Motarebel - Valley Ghash
Loompa Farms - Yeti OG f3
OG Raskal - White Master
OG Raskal - Fire Alien Kush

Maturing:
The Source Genetics - Uncirculated OG x Pre-Soviet Afghan
Epik Genetics Louie Cookies
Epik Genetics Cherry Cookies
Bodhi Seeds - Harlequin BX
Motarebel - Fuzzy Fruit
OG Raskal - White Fire OG
BOG - Sour Grapes

Moms:
Loompa Farms Yeti OG f3 #1
Garden of Dreams Romulan Alien Kush (Clingon) - 3 phenos

Yeti OG #1 moms
Yetigroup2

Harlequin Bx
Harlequinbx
Harlequinbx2

Louie Cookies & Cherry Cookies
Louie cherry cookies
Louie cherry cookies2

Uncirculated OG x Pre-Soviet Afghan
Qltylabs pheno hunt for the keeper cut too many strains to list 6

Yeti OG #1 top
Yetitop4

Seedlings
Seedlings2

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

hey brotha.. where did you find epik genetics? Looking high and low for their strawberry cookies

straight from him couple months ago on IG. I just looked because haven't seen him post in awhile and couldn't find him. Not sure what the deal is.

Pretty sure my only Cherry Cookies is a male! Oh well have 4 Louie Cookies that are looking good.

Tuku

Tuku

Epic line up, I'm in the for the show. Should turn up some gold with this many strains being run!

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

thanks dude, that is my hope! @Tuku

need some new pics, these ladies were a little hungry at the time taken. much darker green now and about to flip once I can confirm no sign of any pests.

DC105

DC105

Hell yeah my brotha! Big thanks for the hook up btw! I thought about starting my adubs, but I may go with the bomb threat x starfighter ix since you got those popped! I know ur gonna smash these!! Keep em green! :lurking:

Power OG

Power OG

Started the largest pheno hunt I've done yet and am going to do my best with keeping this log up to date. Won't be the most organized but will get some good shots for you guys of some various strains I am searching through. Can't wait to see what we find in this mini-jungle. Will get shots of the others soon, just grabbed a few real quick. All the maturing plants are getting clones tomorrow to start the first round of flowering.

Seedlings:
Franchise Genetics - Adub Killer
Bodhi Seeds - Love Triangle
Bodhi Seeds - Lucky Charms
Motarebel - Valley Ghash
Loompa Farms - Yeti OG f3
OG Raskal - White Master
OG Raskal - Fire Alien Kush

Maturing:
The Source Genetics - Uncirculated OG x Pre-Soviet Afghan
Epik Genetics Louie Cookies
Epik Genetics Cherry Cookies
Bodhi Seeds - Harlequin BX
Motarebel - Fuzzy Fruit
OG Raskal - White Fire OG
BOG - Sour Grapes

Moms:
Loompa Farms Yeti OG f3 #1
Garden of Dreams Romulan Alien Kush (Clingon) - 3 phenos

Yeti OG #1 moms
View attachment 438338
Harlequin Bx
View attachment 438339 View attachment 438340

Louie Cookies & Cherry Cookies
View attachment 438341 View attachment 438342

Uncirculated OG x Pre-Soviet Afghan
View attachment 438343
Yeti OG #1 top
View attachment 438344

View attachment 438345 View attachment 438346
Happy hunting bro. Looking great. Its going to be a great harvest.
Respect

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Hell yeah my brotha! Big thanks for the hook up btw! I thought about starting my adubs, but I may go with the bomb threat x starfighter ix since you got those popped! I know ur gonna smash these!! Keep em green! :lurking:

yeah man the bomb threat had me very interested once i looked up what it was, hadn't heard of it before. Definitely some killer indica in that pack.

@TSTEW313 & @Power OG thanks guys cant wait to get this show a little more frosty!

also just picked up 2 1k watt ballasts so these ladies will have the big lights this round. no more 600s!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah @QLTYlab with all the extra light you will see a huge difference in the yields any co2? I can't wait to see the show tho!

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

@TSTEW313 im excited to say the least! need to run a 240v outlet for them and good to go. no co2. Not a completely sealed room and probably won't be ever so may be a waste to try it. I follow KISS method as much as possible so try not to overcomplicate too soon.

B

Burned Haze

(Like myself I am a seed hoarder and pheno hunter)

I love subscribing and reading threads like this, Kudo's to you and your choices and hope for many more good choices!! :)
Much Respect & A+ Choices on strains btw!

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

@DC105 hey dude doing well got a little down on the room with this mite issue but am bouncing back. First pest issue in 8 years of growing. The seedlings are looking awesome tho very excited to get those rocking too. I'll get an update for the thread this week.

@Burned Haze the addiction is strong! thanks for coming by, i need to do better with updates.

Grow Up

Grow Up

Hell of a line up dude! You're going to have a hard time picking which pheno you like best with a selection like that.

Top Bottom