Remo Nutrients Coming Soon!

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

You ever get your hands on these nutes to give em a try? Or hear from anybody you believe/trust that has used them with feedback?? Any info would be much appreciated brother! Thinking I might give em a try...
Wish i did i hit up mymmlocal hydro store they said they werent gonna carry it, i also hit up remo and he said no to samples. Some AN line stuff like, were so confident in our priduct we gaurentee that you will like it.

D

Discretepete

Any threads with remo yet? Does this line need to be PH'd or mix and go like AN?

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Bit discouraging the lack of interaction here from Remo :(
He's busy building a brand, after years (decades?) building brands for others and offering tips, hints, insights for the community.

I'm not an AN guy, just know him from some YouTube videos. He seems universally respected and quite busy building his own business.
I don't think the mans priority is to sit on chat boards. And I can't imagine he has staff to do that (yet), either.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
If you want to see what Remo up to go to his You Tube Channels, dude cranks out videos almost daily ...:ninja:

6CIccH33gi4

I

Itsagas69

Hmm nutes schmutes another company claiming that they have created a magical form of Nitrogen potassium phosphorus , just buy the raw amendment go organics use a mix of ACTS bit of nutes as a boost and it will be as good if not better than nutrients, nutrients cause a lot of problems to noobs and they get sucked in to buying 12 bottles and believing the hype,these companies come on here cause some hype you buy their product it's easy money free advertising but if nutes work for you and got the money then no probs keep on rolling lol

B

Burned Haze

^amen

OMG A OLD STONER CAN MIX SALT AND UPLOAD YouTube’s to makes his brands
. I don’t see any energy toward the community or information on even his products . Booooo

Just go organic ( spend your cash in beneficals, a good live ipm plan)or spend your money if your going non organic on and do it by doing it dry amendments ( like jacks hydro or mendo producers choice ) and get beneficals and live ipm plan as well , stuff gets expensive but why waste it on salt lol

the prices of these products are a joke , the support is a joke ( they were willing to give out bottles before they were popular now they wanna be nazi over it ? Its funny their formula is so nothing special and just salts and out into muppets bottles to make it more expensive the , people don’t release hydro store boom might not be here forever ( if I was them I would be offering as many as possible if someone as willing to pay for the shipping ) . It’s just salt and just a old guy who never gives you any true advice on his videos besides saying his nutes will make your buds into giants (BS)

Nutes isn’t your holy grail to a great final harvest ( it’s a small %), environment is way critical and a few other factors ( spend your cash on that, Duh)

I’m more convinced beneficial bacteria , agsil 16h ( bloom dominate & veg dominate bacteria and C02 till 5-7th week)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom