Remo Nutrients Coming Soon!

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

Welcome to the farm Remo. Who will be distributing your product line?

john martin

john martin

Nice to see you posting here Remo. I look forward to checking out your line(s) :)

Any focus on Chiten (like from insect frass)?

P

Peloweed

Hi Remo, it's Pierre from France, Congratulation my friend , is the next step of plant nutrition. Are they available in Europe? Pleased contact me i rellay need to stay in touch. Big up REMO NUTRIENTS! and happy new year all one! Pierre peloweed

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Rock that shit Remo, Good luck with the New Nut line...:)

H

happy b

It
Holy shit, If this is the Real Remo, Hats off to ya Bro. Welcome to the Farm !!!!!!
It Is indeed the "real" remo. Or maybe a holographic remo. Either way its the urban grower remo from YouTube . he popped up one day posted an introduction and this then never seen again . shame ,he would have been a great member if he had stuck around a bit . But he's a very........how shall I put it?.....commercially orientated guy(and i don't mean commercial grows)but fair play everyone has to eat I suppose and iv never seen him advertise total bs . although someone who doesn't like AN might disagree.

straincreation

straincreation

how did i miss this thread?:confused:

just watched that bubble man session few weeks ago, i really feel that remo wanted out of AN cause of all the non sense. ill be damn if he aint using dr. hornbys recipes from before big mike went and made it all soluble instead of chelated cause it was cost affective. well not all, but most. you can still get og stuff online, i thats where i get my bud blood from in the powdered form, and a few more items., works wonders on setting my lanky ogees.

so the way i feel is i hope he does do this id be willing to trade my sensi A+B for remos, at a competitors rate. i mean whats the worst that could happen and then all the AN haters will have something else to hate.LOL:cool:

anyway
happy farmin;)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I"m wondering how Remo's Grow Micro Bloom would work with the Aptus...

straincreation

straincreation

Ya looks like he only has a 3 part so far with 4 additives i think may have been 5 but no more than that.
I"m wondering how Remo's Grow Micro Bloom would work with the Aptus...
Im willing to bet that its gonna blow Jj out the water. Not familiar with aptus but cant wait for that thread.

I cant seem to find and retailers with it in my area, or online. I inquired about it in an email but hat was on friday so we will see if monday i get a responce. Remos such a stoner hes already stock oiking and his warehouse isnt even finished. Lol:p
happy farmin;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom