Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

Thanks bud, how you been?
Still on this side of the dirt so it's all good. Life's been crazy for sure but I keep telling myself things will get better. The bitch that broke in to my place got the trespassing charge dropped completely by the DA and ordered to pay for my window and camera for vandalism, 11 months 29 days probation. So that SUCKED.

If I can make a seed grow I'm going to attempt a couple autoflower. Good to see your still got them reaching for the lights. I bet your still working to much lol.

My computer crashed so I hooked up a old 1 and it had HD failure this afternoon. I have to have something running so I can learn what I have forgot lol

incogneato

incogneato

Still on this side of the dirt so it's all good. Life's been crazy for sure but I keep telling myself things will get better. The bitch that broke in to my place got the trespassing charge dropped completely by the DA and ordered to pay for my window and camera for vandalism, 11 months 29 days probation. So that SUCKED.

If I can make a seed grow I'm going to attempt a couple autoflower. Good to see your still got them reaching for the lights. I bet your still working to much lol.

My computer crashed so I hooked up a old 1 and it had HD failure this afternoon. I have to have something running so I can learn what I have forgot lol
Damn, that does suck bro but glad you're back around. I am still working way to much but Ill be slowing down in the very near future.

Broken

Broken

I always soak in a shot glass with water and a little h2o2 on a heat mat until I get tap roots. Then either into rooters or right into coco.
I soaked 5 them for 24hrs in shot glass, then put them inbetween paper towel in a plate with a plate flipped over them with it all on a heating pad. The seeds bust open but taproots don't seem to be growing at all? I figured to put them in soil or rooters once I had at least 1/4 inch taproots. I have no better than 50% success seeds which are hard to come by, clones I have 100% success but these are autos so from what I don't clone.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I soaked 5 them for 24hrs in shot glass, then put them inbetween paper towel in a plate with a plate flipped over them with it all on a heating pad. The seeds bust open but taproots don't seem to be growing at all? I figured to put them in soil or rooters once I had at least 1/4 inch taproots. I have no better than 50% success seeds which are hard to come by, clones I have 100% success but these are autos so from what I don't clone.
try putting your seeds in a moist paper towel,inside a cd case,then on top of your direct tv box,this is how i do mine,sometimes the tap root gets caught up in paper towel so i just plant the seed and little piece of towel,it decomposes well and you dont disturb the root

Srenots

Srenots

try putting your seeds in a moist paper towel,inside a cd case,then on top of your direct tv box,this is how i do mine,sometimes the tap root gets caught up in paper towel so i just plant the seed and little piece of towel,it decomposes well and you dont disturb the root

stand the cd case up ....gravity takes over , makes for straight roots... Bun style

Bigbuncdcasegravitygerm92017

Theguy

Theguy

So I was gifted some testers from Reno Genetics. View attachment 676946 Hyper glue: gg#4 x Crockett's afternoon delight
(Blue dream x c99)x(sour kusk x c99)
White blaze x SK x c99
Iron Ape: Grape Ape Ă— (Agent DieselĂ—PurpleDream)
(Rotten mayo haze x c99) x (SK x c99)
(Tangie x c99) x (SK x c99)
(Astro dawg x Star dawg(tricot)) x (SK x c99)
Crockett's Afternoon Delight f2

That's one hell of a list. I'm going to work these into my rotation. So they will be in black gold water hold mix. Its coco/ sphagnum with ewc and I'll be using Nectar for the Gods nutes, slf 100, agisil 16 silica and blackstrap molasses. Veg in a 4x4 under t5.
Flower in a 8x4 bloom room under 1,000w hps and either a 600w mh or another 1000w hps. Still havent decided. I wont be topping them the first time around so I can see their structure. Im thinking around 2 month veg, 1 gal hard pots. Lets get into some fire!!!
Hey man sorry to interrupt the thread. I thought you may be the one to ask. How do I recycle my organic soil

Latest posts

Top Bottom