RIOT SEEDS, The New Cool Breeder ?????

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Changing my opinion on the guy (matt ) sounds like some what of a douce bag with fire genetic's (still going with ndn here) I guess there are different personalities in all business and some don't care about burning bridges if there still is another to cross... again just an opinion but when you hear numerous stories (all negative) got be some truth to it... but hey you don't have to like him to blow his gear up ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

riots-alien-bubba-crack.58795
well his gear looks damn impressive here https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/riots-alien-bubba-crack.58795/

symbiote420

symbiote420

Who is ndnguy ?

Only one of the kindest peeps I've meet since being online, call him my big bro because of the way he's treated me like a li'l bro ........all of Bodhi's, Mota's, and Hazeman's '88 G13/HP crosses were made possible because of him! I'm growing out some of em now and my only stip is I have to give the beans away, no selling of the pure form for profit ....plus I get to make all the hybrids I want with these killer genes! He and Swampy (R.I.P) were responsible from the strain Free Leonard too (G13/HP x Butterscotch Hawaiian) and SeaMaiden ;), that's him!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Only one of the kindest peeps I've meet since being online, call him my big bro because of the way he's treated me like a li'l bro ........all of Bodhi's, Mota's, and Hazeman's '88 G13/HP crosses were made possible because of him! I'm growing out some of em now and my only stip is I have to give the beans away, no selling of the pure form for profit ....plus I get to make all the hybrids I want with these killer genes! He and Swampy (R.I.P) were responsible from the strain Free Leonard too (G13/HP x Butterscotch Hawaiian) and SeaMaiden ;), that's him!

Well stated as the guy didn't even know me but seen i was tossing around some Hazeman g13 crosses and pm'ed just to give me some encouragement and say hey .... gotta love breeders that don't consider themselves super human ...... great dude imho

powerplant

powerplant

Riot's loving the free promo....with that being said thanks for making this thread!

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

based on the photos in that mag, I would not want that leafy POS in my garden... clockwork orange looks like a dirt strain from here. that being said, when you mix decent genetics together to make hybrid seeds, even some of my home made seeds are gonna throw out some good phenotypes. Its gonna take more thna 2 years to get a good breeding project going i would think... but try em out, hopefully they are dank.

homebrew420

homebrew420

On another site there are a few threads documenting his gear, in his forum, folks talking about how maybe half the fems pushed male flowers. The reaction was like "no big deal". Don't know about you but that is just shy of unacceptable. Now I understand shit happens. Why keep using the same breeding stock if this is a persistent problem?
Some of his gear looks REAL nice. He made a buch of crosses i plan to make. Guess i will be the knock off breeder..bummer for me.
I keep reading good things...not sold yet

Peace

N

nightmarecreature

His prices alone should spell scam! You can get way better beans for a lot cheaper! Mota,Topdawg,Bodhi,Archive ect ect ect.
If you have free money laying around and like paying $200-$500 for untested beans and have some unrational thoughts of how they are better than the rest, than by all means buy them.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter

Dont know much about Riot gear(and really dont care. Havent bought seeds in years), but what I do know is NDN is the kindest most genuine person you will ever have the pleasure of dealing with! Couldn't agree more Symbiote!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I haven't had the need to buy seeds, but I like to know my money is going to someone with goods character whenever I spend it.

My integrity is worth more to me than any amount of money, and those who know me personally know I walk that talk.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

im not defending or accusing matt of doing anything, but who the fuck are you guys to judge anybody elses line of work? people have said good and bad things about him as a person and a breeder, shouldnt that say take it as YOU see it, not some internet face??? after all YOU are smoking the weed not the asshole doing the reviews (or putting the pics up in magazines). ive seen good and bad phenos out of everyones gear, from dudes like MATT to JAWS to BOG to ALIEN to local people like CANNARADO and even you MANIC (green lantern). there is good shit and bad shit. but basing a person solely on their 10 seed pack you bought or a single interaction or even a single line of interactions (IE internet boards) is not only foolish but a good reason that america is going downhill (am i wrong to assume all the whiners in here live in america???) I do as well so im not gonna hate, just saying look at the big picture sometimes.

i guess all im saying, be fuckin nice. grow his shit, or dont.... but we're waivin our cocks high with a measuring tape to see who says what about who here right now... and shit is a joke. thats not a scene its a curtain bending/phone call making brown noser sitch. sorry to be honest and to the gut but sometimes just look back, put yourself in someones shoes and see what you would do.

What is the purpose of this site other than to post our work and be judged? If you put yourself in the position to be judged, don't blame others when the judgement is negative. I know 50 growers from Denver and Boulder alone, that judge this sites' members as elite assholes. And don't we get judged everyday by others just walking down the street? Most of us post pics up and want others here to judge us in a positive way, but if it's negative......oh fuck....look out! It's funny how people here within a clique, or from the same part of a state, will never tell each other negative things about their grows, even if they suck. Now if someone outside tries to input a little reality that doesn't mesh up with the fantasy, people get all personal. I look at it like this- You are born, you judge your siblings, your family judges other families, your school clique judges other cliques, your town judges other towns, your state judges other states, and so on. I'm sure Nugz, that you have judged many people in your lifetime....face it, your judging all the people who are bashing Matt....no? Shit...talk about a contradictory paradox...

shawnskush

shawnskush

so you grew it and it was ditchweed? not even herm just sucked? what you mean? how many did you pop? what type? when? thats what this thread is for no?

cant just throw disses without backing it up with actual facts dude.
Popped a full pack of clockwork orange along with a few other strains from other breeders. All the clockwork orange had sub par yields and flavors with little to no thc content but I found 2 keeper phenos of kandy kush and 1 of kosher in that same run. So yes in my opinion riots gear is ditchweed and if he hadn't been such a douche about it when I contacted him I might have even given another pack a shot but shitty seeds on top of shitty peeps no thanks.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Dont have any left from that run. I dont think I bothered to take any of the clockwork anyway. Also just FYI i dont really give a shit about your opinion:asshat:

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

the pic is in the mag dude. we are all entitled to opinions and when you go public out there, you are just that, PUBLIC. When you put a price like that on 10 ganja seeds, right then you subject yourself to criticism because those seeds better back up that price tag right? thats what selling is about, providing value to the customer. I'll never buy the dudes seeds, but I'd pop a few out of a freebie pack for curiosity. the true breeders who have kept cred throughout take a lot longer than 2 years to learn their game and gather genetics, plus make meaningful selections. I just don;t think a meaningful end result can come about after only 2 years.

Peace

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

i started to type a response but i feel i have said my point, and no need to go into it further. judge me if you will, i still stand by my points.

sorry you're friends are biased towards what internet sites people use. says a lot about them though.... (see.. i can judge rationally!)

Sorry....I said I knew growers....they're not necessarily my friends. But yes....it's too bad so many of us pay more attention to what others are doing, rather than looking inward trying to better ourselves. And no, I'm not judging you. I was pointing out the natural order of our culture...it's totally fucked up, but it is what it is. I'm no better than anyone else here. If we all lived by the concept of dharma.... I guess I was agreeing with most of your thoughts but not your method......it's all good.

I like threads like this as long as people are honest and focus on the product, not the breeder. I don't give a fuck about whether or not the breeder is a dick.....that's 2nd grade nonsense. But I do want to know what my chances are of getting a few keepers in a pack of 10. That being said, I breed my own seeds and would never purchase seeds from anyone. Seeds should be traded like clones....not sold. Im not too fond of our capitalist model of society, not that I have a better answer.

PunK D

PunK D

Just caught this thread and ive got to say this Im not a sheep and dont want to be part of a "popular"group .But years back i watched as ass lickers went on a witchh unt with Matt.Didnt think much but a bunch of bigots trying to be popular so i sent for some seeds any way they didnt arrive so i didnt cry just thought rumor's were true and crack on then i got a email months later saying new releases so i said i aint ordering as i didnt receive my last .Sure enough matt replaced and sent me a new strain .I grew out Clockwork Orange and was knocked for six then i grew his Bubba same again POTENT.And to this day im still knocking out his weed and when it comes up locally round here its instantly sold out so really a lot of people must like this Ditchweed as its POTENT as shit.Check my grows out https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/riots-cookie-dream.58791/ https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/the-working-riots-alien-bubba-crack-thread.58812/.Please dont do any lame ass "it looks a bit leafy to me comments" thats for noobs check my plants there huge and take no longer than 3 hours to trim worth it for size of yield 32 oz aint to be sniffed at of one plant.Listen to nativegrower aka NDN big respect for that guy he's saying it all as well same as Oldluck 2 highly respected competent growers.Like JAWS said his gears good he just dont like him personally cant complain about that.One last thing check#9.5 this month in SKUNK mag the NEW BREED BOHDI RIOT and SNOW and at least 6 pages obviously ditchweed is all the rage eh. Or this months High Times with his new ad and new seedbank FIRESTAX.Think on stop trying to be popular and fit in be yourself and see for yourself.If you aint grown dont call it i say.Try it you might understand then what HIGH really is.ps just in case of bitchiness ive been growing 30 year or so now

PunK D

PunK D

This'll make ya spill ya coffee isnt that what the store is mostly selling If thats the case might as well close up and keep to the basics.Sorry i couldnt resist.

Top Bottom