RIOT SEEDS, The New Cool Breeder ?????

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Update, The Banana OG is rocking, she is going to be transplanted into a 10 Gallon air pot in a few days, the I will Veg her for 21 days, the Hit The Switch.......:D
IMG 1134

A

A-Roe

Ok here she is, moved Her last night along with a bunch of other New Gear that I'm testing out, into 10 Gallon Air pots and moved into the Bud Room....:cigar:View attachment 357796
Bro you are wasting a lot of soil IMO, your plants look entirely to small to be in 10 gal pots. You can eaisly veg those for another month top before flowering and still have to much soil, but that's just my take on it, oh and your yield would eaisly double (I know from experience.) If time is the issue I would suggest run twice as many plants in say like a five gal.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Bro you are wasting a lot of soil IMO, your plants look entirely to small to be in 10 gal pots. You can eaisly veg those for another month top before flowering and still have to much soil, but that's just my take on it, oh and your yield would eaisly double (I know from experience.) If time is the issue I would suggest run twice as many plants in say like a five gal.
The plant is still in VEG..;)

<giggle>

I read 10gal pots and thought, "My back! My back!" Otherwise, I'd be runnin' 10gal+ as often as I could. If you build it (the root zone) they will come (the roots).

That's all we run in Flower are the 10 Gallons, I love them, I'm running mostly the 1o Gallon Gro Pro pots, they are supper heavy duty, can be cleaned and use over and over, also running the Air Pots on some..:cigar:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Ya never know! Oscar does seem a bit more experienced than that to me, though, so I'm a little confused. :eek:
Sea don't try to understand the :troll: in my thread, he keeps talking about 1 plant under my belt, this fool can't even read the thread, and he still thinks I popped all them Packs of Beans but only came up with 1 Plant:dead:.
Hard to see in the Pics but there is also 4 White Urkles, from OGR that I'm testing out, OGR always has fire..:D

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Update,
Let me start off by saying that this Sucked Ass:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::banghead::banghead::banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: Ok I got that out of the way here is where we are with this, I have been holding off for a few days just to make sure my eyes were not going bad...........Drum Roll Here is the pics that I just took a few Hrs ago,they will speak for themselves, the plant, its in the Trash Can.....:drowning::drowning::drowning:
IMG 1174
IMG 1179
IMG 1180

stokedspade

stokedspade

I'll be damned I really hate to see that. I just ordered a few packs of riot seed on November 27 but they haven't arrived yet. I hope they don't end up like that oscar

shawnskush

shawnskush

Update,
Let me start off by saying that this Sucked Ass:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::banghead::banghead::banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: Ok I got that out of the way here is where we are with this, I have been holding off for a few days just to make sure my eyes were not going bad...........Drum Roll Here is the pics that I just took a few Hrs ago,they will speak for themselves, the plant, its in the Trash Can.....:drowning::drowning::drowning:
View attachment 359842 View attachment 359843 View attachment 359844
so...totally worth the money?o_O

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Ouch! Riot seeds going to the breeders' WALL OF SHAME! That's why it's better to be a private breeder. It's always more appreciated. Appreciation is worth more to me than a dolla bill. As I've said said in the past.....fuck paying poser breeders for shit seed and breed your own. It's free and just as good. If you want a strain from a breeding Co., ask around and find a good cut so you don't have to waste time and money finding one. So many strains, so little time and space.. But, there will always be people who think spending $250 on a 10 pack of seed is worth the risk/reward. I can't believe there aren't price wars going on, with all the breeding Co's. coming out of the wood works... Maybe sitting back and not chasing the "next big thing" is the way to go these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom