Roots 707 question

• Thread starter ogbluntdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

troyg79

So I am new to soil growing, I have been doing hydroponics for a few years now and am wanting to expand my knowledge of soils and organics. Today I visited two different hydro shops in town. Now i'm used to different shops giving me different answers on products like nutrients but i was surprised when i was asking about soil that i got different responses. I've noticed Roots 707 has been pretty popular and seems like a good starting point. Here is my question, can a seedling be placed in the 707 soil, and/or can a rooted clone be placed into the 707. No additives. One shop said that it is to hot of a soil and has allot of N and will burn young plants. It was recommended I use something like the ocean forest for seedlings/clones. The other shop (whom seemed to be more confident in there answers) said that the 707 is perfect for young plants and can be used without any additives for up to 4 weeks in veg.

:)
I have been growing now 6 years and I've used 707 for every growing aspect from seed to flower

Top Bottom