Sad Days Ahead.

• Thread starter KneeDeep34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

I have a thing for sick women too... Next time get one that cooks.. Or at least rolls your blunts
Well im a culinary arts major so o love cooking and honestly i dont smoke blunts these days lol i honestly dont even smoke all that much to be honest. Out of all i grow, i might keep an ounce. That will last me a long time... As for growing... Cmon its a very sexy plant lol and im good at it. Not to mention with all the stress i go through its a calming hobby... I love going down in my room when everyone is sleeping and prune, examine them, feed them ect... It relaxes me. Other than going to the park or other activity with my kids its definitely one of my centers.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Sometimes breaking up a family is the best thing. My divorce was long and horrible but the kids were really suffering from all the fighting, stress, anger/rage, etc (from him). It was hard on them because they didn't fully understand what's going on or why. I ended up leaving with my kids and the clothes on our backs. Sometimes, you just gotta bail with what you can grab on the way out. Things are settled down now and whole family agrees it's better this way.

Got any friends in the area that can adopt some of your girls? At least take some small cuts before chop!
Yes actually... My customs i dont want to give out lol cause i like being the only to have them but my G.D.P. and Fruit punch are getting a new home untill i can bring them back... I told my friend they could cut as many clones and such as they wanted as long as i could get the mothers back. At a glance i would say right now there are about 15-20 good clone sites. Not to mention it will be there for about 1-2 months wich would creat more sites... I think its a good trade off.

Top Bottom