Sasquash Rosin Press

• Thread starter Maxigurl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maxigurl

Maxigurl

Hello everyone .

Is anyone making Rosin with the sasquash Rosin press ? I've heard good things about it online and my local hydro shop has them in stock . I am thinking about buying the M1 series which is the smaller one with a 3 1/2"
By 4 " plates .

I am looking for a new way to process my kief and I've been hearing a lot about Rosin.
I have personally tried it only slabbed on the exterior of a blunt; haven't dabbed it yet .
It was delicious and nutritious on the blunt though .
Any feed back about that particular press or just Rosin making in general would be great .

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello everyone .

Is anyone making Rosin with the sasquash Rosin press ? I've heard good things about it online and my local hydro shop has them in stock . I am thinking about buying the M1 series which is the smaller one with a 3 1/2"
By 4 " plates .

I am looking for a new way to process my kief and I've been hearing a lot about Rosin.
I have personally tried it only slabbed on the exterior of a blunt; haven't dabbed it yet .
Any feed back about that particular press or just Rosin making in general would be great .
We have a sponsor here called Rosin Ind. You might check them out!!!! I personally cant speak to presses. Not my game. Hope you find what your lookin for.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've pressed every thing. Kief, bubble hash, dry ice extracted kief, trim, flower. All was a waste and a joke. Build tour own press for hella cheap and will surely work better than your $$ built press.

Harbor freight 20 ton for 250
upgraded grade 10 hardware 17.00
plates from lowtempplates for 415

DONE!

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Hello everyone .

By 4 " plates .

YouTube Bubblemans world has two or three Sasquash presses including the M1.Bubblemans World has multiple pressing vids of multiple Sasquash presses in action

In one of the latest vids they had a mind blowing 29% yield from 8 grams of flower

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's a total waste of time, and money. There is absolutely.zero profit. And you will always leave rosin behind no matter how many x you press and repress.

Maxigurl

Maxigurl

YouTube Bubblemans world has two or three Sasquash presses including the M1.Bubblemans World has multiple pressing vids of multiple Sasquash presses in action

In one of the latest vids they had a mind blowing 29% yield from 8 grams of flower
lol that's so funny you post that cus I just saw that video yesterday . Great video definitely encouraging . The quality looked really good too . Do you dab or make Rosin at all ?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

M1 looks like a great system. I like the hand operated pump.

Use BHO or Rosin all the time but don't dab.

I used ti use BHO Rosin or even QWISO in a wax vaporizer. Thw vapirizer is a clone of the. kiln.

Used other wax atomizers. Obes with the coils around a silica wick. Tried the Miracle by Ecapple. Didnt like those. Since the wax is ib direct contact with tge coil the vapor tasted burnt.

Tge two i liked was the Xvape V One. And my clone of the Kiln.

The kiln clone is the best in my opinion.

The XVape V One has two problems.

1. Splatter and hard to see if it has wax in it unless you remove the glass cover.

2. If you aren't careful the melted concentrate plugs up the airflow.
Lately i switched from vaporizing concentrates to making a super strong tincture.

I put a gram of BHO or Rosin in a 10 ml dropper bottle and fill with 190 proof Everclear.

There is roughly 900 or so mg cannabinoids in a gram of concentrate. So tgere is about 200 drops in 10 ml tincture so each drop has 4.3-4.5 mg cannabinoids.

I have a love hate relationship with pot.

I love that it keeps my Crohns disease under control.

I hate being high. With a tincture such as this i can get tge dose to keep me healthy bur not too high.

lol that's so funny you post that cus I just saw that video yesterday . Great video definitely encouraging . The quality looked really good too . Do you dab or make Rosin at all ?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I agree with much of what you say. Its hard almost impossible to get all of the medicine by pressing flower. YouTuber "Making clouds with Mudflap"

He pressed buds to get Rosin. He had a yield of .9 grams. He then made QWISO with the Rosin chips. There his yield was 1.0 grams. Pressing rosin from flowers 53% of the medicine was left behind.

I WOULD NEVER PRESS FLOWERS.

What i do is turn the trim into bubble hash and dry sift ground buds.

That is the ONLY way i press Rosin

Another problem. Pressing flower. If the buds are dry your yield will be PITIFUL.

It's a total waste of time, and money. There is absolutely.zero profit. And you will always leave rosin behind no matter how many x you press and repress.

Maxigurl

Maxigurl

M1 looks like a great system. I like the hand operated pump.

Use BHO or Rosin all the time but don't dab.

I used ti use BHO Rosin or even QWISO in a wax vaporizer. Thw vapirizer is a clone of the. kiln.

Used other wax atomizers. Obes with the coils around a silica wick. Tried the Miracle by Ecapple. Didnt like those. Since the wax is ib direct contact with tge coil the vapor tasted burnt.

Tge two i liked was the Xvape V One. And my clone of the Kiln.

The kiln clone is the best in my opinion.

The XVape V One has two problems.

1. Splatter and hard to see if it has wax in it unless you remove the glass cover.

2. If you aren't careful the melted concentrate plugs up the airflow.
Lately i switched from vaporizing concentrates to making a super strong tincture.

I put a gram of BHO or Rosin in a 10 ml dropper bottle and fill with 190 proof Everclear.

There is roughly 900 or so mg cannabinoids in a gram of concentrate. So tgere is about 200 drops in 10 ml tincture so each drop has 4.3-4.5 mg cannabinoids.

I have a love hate relationship with pot.

I love that it keeps my Crohns disease under control.

I hate being high. With a tincture such as this i can get tge dose to keep me healthy bur not too high.
I appreciate the info two bears .
I don't know too much about concentrates in general other than some good old frozen Kief . Yeah I agree that M1 seems very nice . Good luck to you . Let you know how my rosin turns out . By the way do you notice any major differences in Rosin compared to bho or whatever other similar Extracts you've vaped ? Is Rosin inferior in any way or better ?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

That sounds awful high

1.25g out of 3.5 g flower is 35.7% yield.

I thought God Bud was only 17-20% THC

It's all in the pheno. You keep getting thc potency % with yields/returns. Those are 2 total different values

R

redlife215

Nobody gas mentioned tge nkst obvious reason not to oress rosin... it sucks compared to live resin rosin is far inferior

Latest posts

Top Bottom