Seed Depot Refugee, OPEN 24/7

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cheech5017

cheech5017

I just tried makimg an order yesterday and nobody takes prepaid cards any info on who does please help need asap

mantisclaw

mantisclaw

Not a big seedbay fan, I sent the, cash and they claimed they never got it, which Is why I don't like sites that don't have the option for credit card, or wire transfer, I just have hard time believing a letter sent to seedbay with large bills so it wasn't thick at all wrapped in a few pieces of printer paper to avoid being able to see whats in it, to me and everyone I asked it looked like a letter, and with all the mail that letter with cash in it happened to not make it, and lucky for them it had no tracking number. I don't know maybe it was bad luck or my stupidity for not tracking it but I believe the money was taken.
I had a similar experience at seedbay 2 years ago where they claimed that they received no money and then two days later I received my stock. I also found it strange that they never responded to my emails that I had received my seeds. I rarely made purchases from Seedbay but occasionally I would find gear I couldn't pass up like Karma's Beezle Bubba that I had looked for everywhere. Just a couple weeks ago I attempted to make my 1st purchase of seeds in a very long time and tried Attitude and I could not make the transaction. Something about there router being down. I called everyday for a week and they said the samething each call to try back in a few hours. I believe they are having more then router troubles. All of that led me to Cannazon Seeds and to thcfarmer.

mantisclaw

mantisclaw

whats up monkey!!!!!
hows life bud?i saw this thread and had to bump it.we both know how much as breeders it hurts when a site goes down and another scum bag runs off with our work.ive dealt with 2 sites now completely screwing me over after we at seed no evil supported them whole heartedly.ive lost so many seeds and so much time,not to mention strains that were tested for us and posted.now everything is gone all my pictutres everything.another 2 years of time lost.

i hope you havnt given up though man.if you stick at this and use the knowledge youve collected in the meantime all it will do is improve upon your breeding techniques and said strains.

you know my 10 yr plan for seed no evil.for those that dont,its simple.picture life 5 years from now.imagine the possibilities of what you can accomplish in 5 years.consider most breeders dont get any recognition for their work until they have put in serious time(( at least 5 yrs))focus on developing a solid reputation and let people know who you are and what your about.dont let little set backs in life,online,at tsd or any of the many other fallen sites discourage you.mistakes and set backs make us who we are going to become.without taking that loss now,you would have surely just suffered it later.

now double the possibilities.double the knowledge.double the quality of your work.10 years from now plan to be where you want to be.make a list of goals and set to achieve them.dont be unrealistic.dont put too much on your plate.take small steps and ensure you are using proper breeding etiquette and techniques.test your work,document your breeding process.one thing most people dont realize when getting into serious breeding is that people like to see f1s bred to stability.not just what your work can produce.not to mention it keeps things clean.with all the confusion out there why not ensure your customers can see your entire process males and all from start to finish.take this time and tie up your lose ends.get to know your work.if your serious about being a breeder as a career or even as a serious hobby you will be doing a lot of talking about how you did this or when you did that.write it down for yourself as documentation to keep facts straight.but also make sure that info is out there for your customers.

if you put yourself into your work and really let it become who you are,you can ensure yourself and at the same time the public of your intentions and in the end these set backs and bumps in the road will let those around you see who you are and how you handle yourself.which in turn if our heads arnt in your asses will give you that much more support and credibility.people will see your work for what it is and that is what counts.not the seed depot jb or any of the other fuck nuts who stand in our way.

we are tomorrows generation.we need to act as such.so that our children and their children have a solid gene pool to work with.if the people of today were to consciously work to improve the damage done to our cannabis gene pool by amature breeders and all of the femenization being done over seas and abroad. who knows what doors will be opened as we pass the torch on if we work with a common goal in mind.improvement should always be #1 even if you dont think anything can be improved upon.i can say with assurance that even the best strain or clone only can be improved upon with proper technique and due diligence.
Reading that just gave me goosebumbs and made my day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom