1 month old blue rhino
main-lining project
in dirt
feeding lucas formula
topped for 4 atm but goin for 8

hers some pics

shadyslater

shadyslater

hey woody cheers bro... stil building my knowlage base bro lol... i.ve come a small ways since you used to tell me off for excessive trimming back on mjs lol...
yeah things are cool man i done a couple of straight 1 cola grows learnt some stuff now i'm back to choppin lol

shadyslater

shadyslater

oh yeah p.s folks im trying this gas lantern veg hingmy lol.

today..
i've been getting stressed out bout her not bouncing back quick after she's been topped.. but i dont think i've got enough fuck it (smoke) in my system so i'm just worrying lol
Br22nd2
Br22nd3
Br22nd4
Br22nd

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

So tell me about what you have going on here. I see your making this plant super low along with some lst?

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

What is Lst? 1st? lst? lol

I was wondering the same thing though, whats going on here?

Looks like something you'd see in a computer case.

shadyslater

shadyslater

basically the idea behind main-lining is this: (original post and main-lining creator by nugbuckets)

definition. a form of training and managing canopy for cannabis.....to build a "hub" off of a single node creating a "manifold" for equal energy distribution from the root mass to the growing tops.

....it really is that simple....i am sure it has been done before, and a lot of folks do it, and probably even has a name, but I just call it "main-lining".....my theory being, on a plant from seed, if all branches came off of the same node on the trunk, they should all get the same amount of hormones and nutrients ...or energy, from the root mass.....like building a "hub"........make sense? I am all about an even canopy, of very similar sized stems, and colas.....like green lady soldiers lined up ready to kick ass and take names......no weak ones, no runts, no spindly ones.....just all solid and consistant......

.......so if they all come off the main stem, like spokes on a wheel, they should all be pretty much the same....????

so topping for 4 0r 8 16 main cola's with trainin to keep it all in line and removing side branching to direct everything to the mains equally.... the important part is the manifold to make sure the distribution is equall..... im not claiming to be an expert on this method this is the 1st time i've got as far as i have now... (my first attempt i bondaged (trained) my plant to death lol and snapped half of her off)..

i'll be doing the trainin as per nugs instructions this time round..

cheers...

shadyslater

shadyslater

after i've soted the manifold i'll let 8 mains get to around a foot then i'll flower her

shadyslater

shadyslater

hello's to all..

she's started growing lol. i gave 400ppm of tom food and cal-mag so i'm pleased about that (phew)

another5-10 days and i'll top her again for the 8 then she can have a rest befor i flower her....

erm what else has been doin....... erm i put an home made c02 geni in see if she likes that????

i tell ya's what i'd never be able to go back to string and zip ties for training soft ties are the shiznit lol any1 who likes to train and fuck about get some..

Br341Br342Br34

shadyslater

shadyslater

Aww cheers buddy.. its funny youshouls post that pic cos i've been trying find if that method has a name for months lol...
Patiants aint 1 of my strong points lol so im dying to top her again but i know i've wait eh.. it'll prob be next week some time...

What strain is in pic?

shadyslater

shadyslater

could'nt wait lol....... final cuts done 3-4 weeks growth then she's flipping

shadyslater

shadyslater

day 41 folks everythings all good now she's been topped for 8
she's loving her self now lol

Br411Br412Br413

shadyslater

shadyslater

I'll do a big pic update when i get my laptop back folks (phone wont let me post pics)

shadyslater

shadyslater

right finally got my lappy back

right then we're on day 11 of flower got bud sites all over her. her rings been on nad took back off ( she's still tied abit 4 cannopy control)
she's on flower ferts now

heres soom pics

Brday7flowerBrday9flower1Brday9flower2Brday11flw1Brday11flw2Brday11flw3Brday11flw4

Dooty

Dooty

Looking awesome man..Will be keeping an eye on this thread..keep up the good work.

-Dooty

Top Bottom