• Thread starter shadyslater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shadyslater

shadyslater

day 16 of flower
she's takin off good and propa now
Brday16flw5Brday16flw4Brday16flw3Brday16flw2Brday16flw1
im half tempted to put the blue light on her cos she aint really makin many trichs????????? but would this stess her???

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

im diggin this grow homie... Quick question, is that a root pouch you got her in?? I bought a 25 pack of them off amazon for 33 bucks shipped... They kinda look like smart pots except they are much cheaper... If it is a root pouch how do u like it?? and what size is it...

PS. personally i would leave the same light in that u got.. trichomes will come in due time.. She looks nice and healthy and as long as she is healthy thats all u can really do, some genetics just arent covered in frost... I had a plant that didnt put on frost till around 21 days, but when she did she really did.. Hope this helps..

shadyslater

shadyslater

im diggin this grow homie... Quick question, is that a root pouch you got her in?? I bought a 25 pack of them off amazon for 33 bucks shipped... They kinda look like smart pots except they are much cheaper... If it is a root pouch how do u like it?? and what size is it...

PS. personally i would leave the same light in that u got.. trichomes will come in due time.. She looks nice and healthy and as long as she is healthy thats all u can really do, some genetics just arent covered in frost... I had a plant that didnt put on frost till around 21 days, but when she did she really did.. Hope this helps..

yeah bro it a root pouch 2gal its my 1st time using fabric pots but the plant seems to like it. salts seem to form around the outside of it tho (dunno if this happens with smarties) id try airpots but iv heard they're messy when it comes to watering time lols

shadyslater

shadyslater

Still not much smell until she's touched
Still strechin (i think she'll end up around 22")
Iv got 3 zips in my head for some reason but id still be happy with 2 lol

Goin tent setup after this grow 600w nd stuff lol (see what i can really do)

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

You kill me, no way I could do what your doing, it`s so cool and the plant is crazy, 1+

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

yeah bro it a root pouch 2gal its my 1st time using fabric pots but the plant seems to like it. salts seem to form around the outside of it tho (dunno if this happens with smarties) id try airpots but iv heard they're messy when it comes to watering time lols

Bro are you talking about these pots, stay the fuck away unless you want to spend 30 minuets trying to get water into each of them. I have a scrap heap of them, really Ill get a pix for you. The only way I can see using them is to install a drip system, you pour water in and it all runs out the fucking holes. Bro if you want them Ill send them to you. I did my home work and even had to import them into Canada a few years ago. I just can`t see putting a drip system in.

Outside the attract slugs, there is a space under the bottom of the pot that stays moist and everyone had slugs living under them. Now most pots here and there may have a few but all these had them.

I got the small and the large ones. I tossed a bunch out but still have a pile in the woods some where.

IMHO of course.

Download

shadyslater

shadyslater

Lol i think goten had the same problem with them. Im liking my fabcric pots now. Will upgrade to smarties soon as these root pouches are a 1 time use job.

Im really loving the strain id love to see how it does under hid's nd stuff.
Defo worth running again (and im not even done yet lol)
My buddy from the other place is sending me some casey j beans cos he wants to see em grow but he into a lemon pheno hunt atm.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

My exiled air pots whats left of them stand in the woods all by them selves. I have used a bunch for target practice and tossed a pile in the garbage. Had 50 large and 50 small. All I read about them was excellent, at one point I was talking to the Manufactures agent to become a distributor, glad I just bought the 50 of each. They worked with me to solve the watering issue but just could not. Like I said if you had a dripper system it would be excellent. But if your using a hose or even pouring in a gallon 80% runs out the holes. Some people have more patience than me and might love them, I wanted them to work so bad because they are very cool how they work and come apart. Just remembered the big plastic screws you use to put them together are a bugger to get out some times.

IMGP0127
IMGP0128

shadyslater

shadyslater

Loltarget practice seems a good idea bro.

Trichs have started forming nd she stink of cat wee lol
But when i rub a stem im gettin a very skunky sour stink?

shadyslater

shadyslater

day 27 of flower:
Brday27flw1
Brday27flw2
Brday27flw3
Brday27flw4
Brday27flw5
Brday27flw6
the b/r ooooh this is by far my best work yet. not a single lil spot of nute burn no defs she's been bang on from seed man (to say its a medical strain she's fookin well easy to grow)
sshe's frostin over lovely too. i still dont think she'll be done in the quoted 60 days i think she'll quiet easy go 70+ but we'll see....
the smell comin off her now is propa blueberry with a lil hashy after note

shadyslater

shadyslater

Do plant normally start to take up more water/nute during mid/late flower?

Top Bottom