Should I Transplant Again?

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

I have 2 Super Skunks That I have been growing now for a little over 3 months now that have gone from solo cups, to 18 inch pots to 3 gallon pots now sitting in 7 gallon smart pots. Flowering finalizes in mid October where I live and the plants don’t live much longer or should not be outdoors much longer so I have roughly 15 weeks until they should be totally finished. They now stand at about 5 ft tall now. Would it make sense for me to go another pot sized up? I was thinking about going up to 15 gallon pots. I want the most yield within reason and want the most space because I do not want root bound plants by completely flowering. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Should i transplant again
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have 2 Super Skunks That I have been growing now for a little over 3 months now that have gone from solo cups, to 18 inch pots to 3 gallon pots now sitting in 7 gallon smart pots. Flowering finalizes in mid October where I live and the plants don’t live much longer or should not be outdoors much longer so I have roughly 15 weeks until they should be totally finished. They now stand at about 5 ft tall now. Would it make sense for me to go another pot sized up? I was thinking about going up to 15 gallon pots. I want the most yield within reason and want the most space because I do not want root bound plants by completely flowering. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I’m in the same boat
E8B8D58A 09F3 4545 9506 8BD9EC0A6473
transplanted these 4 recently to these
54AA251A D05A 40BE AEFA 004858D019BA
100 gallon smart pots. Ide transplant it’s not to late. You could end up with a longer summer then expected.
A6789A43 6FA0 4EE7 BE40 1349527E8087
BA535812 631A 46B6 80A4 65F81B7C2D0D

Enforcer

Enforcer

I don’t think you’ll be happy with a 7 gal by the end of flower. I’d transplant into a 15 or 30 gallon smart pot, and give them a shot of a B vitamin supplement and some kelp extract to help with the stress.

H

hawkman

just remember if you transplant now - this will add an additional 1-2 weeks to your grow/harvest time, add a good root stimmulator/enhancer = nice "trow" area !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I would.. The roots blow up for first couple weeks of flower

T

Thatoneguy43

I would.. The roots blow up for first couple weeks of flower
Have an estimate for height and yield of a plant in 15 gallon pot, ocean forest soil, plants are over 3 months old now and already stand over 5 ft tall. Nearly 16 top colas on each plant

Top Bottom