Show Me Your Cheap Led Grows?

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

I think I've finally decided on going with 2 X 300 watt Meizhi Led units instead of 1 larger unit..
It's not a top of the line unit but from the different reviews I've come across after tons of YouTube videos it seems the be 1 of the better cheap units.. I'll be placing a order later tonight unless so,one talks me into something else before I go to bed....

I'll be in a 48x24x60 tent.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Good call you'll get some nice even coverage with two. You'll do fine with pretty much any LED light in the same class. I would recommend checking the Spectrum output graph. Have you given any thought to those$20 panels for the sides?

Monster762

Monster762

I think I've finally decided on going with 2 X 300 watt Meizhi Led units instead of 1 larger unit..
It's not a top of the line unit but from the different reviews I've come across after tons of YouTube videos it seems the be 1 of the better cheap units.. I'll be placing a order later tonight unless so,one talks me into something else before I go to bed....

4x4cheap 600wled with t5s staggered bloom n veg bulbs. First grow 8th day flower in pic. 3 plants with a baby in the very front. I just flipped it too cause I didn't know I was gonna run out of room so quick

IMG 0457
Monster762

Monster762

I had to move the baby and one of the 3 to a different room last night cause crowding no pics yet since the move.

Monster762

Monster762

Look at that see what you can get when you mix it up with some T5!
I started a diary thread n gave you the credit for helping me save those plants I'll be updating it as it goes. Everyone else blast me n says the bugs weren't my problem. Yet the only things I changed were what you mentioned and you see the bounce back.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

The light is a Mars Hydro 300 in a different package. Its a good all-around grow light. I would add some red at flower though.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

The Mars Hydro 300 and meizhi 300 are not exactly identical but they are very close if you look at the Spectrums. The Mars Hydro has a little more red than the meizhi. That is probably because the white in the Mars Hydro is in a 3000 or 3500 k. They don't tell you in the description. The meizhi 300 is a little more dominant in the blue because they're white is in the 5500 6500 k. They are so close there is probably not much difference. But the meizhi might be a little better at vegging. And the Mars Hydro might be a little better at flower.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Looks like there's another Meizhi R300. Are you looking at buying the R300? That light is a whole different story.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Take a look at the Spectrum compared to the one that you're looking at buying.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Screenshot 20170801 220049
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Screenshot 20170801 220216
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Don't worry about the par between the two lighting's they don't have the same amount of LEDs if they did it would be the same par. All I'm talking about is the Spectrum

Top Bottom