Skteching

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moses249

I rent a house and am running 9k in it. Been doing so for three years. Landlord hasn't come in once and truth be told I rarely spend the night there. The whole house is overtaken I have apartment elsewhere. State is medical and landlord knows I grow medical but has NO idea of the extent. today I come to the grow and there is a six inch piece of wood on my second step leading to the front door exactly in the middle of the step where u would have to step on it or see it. It didn't fall from the roof or spray off someones vehicle someone put it there. But why? To see how long I'm away between visits? That's the only thing I can think of placed by landlord to test or monitor me.... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
Sketching

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I rent a house and am running 9k in it. Been doing so for three years. Landlord hasn't come in once and truth be told I rarely spend the night there. The whole house is overtaken I have apartment elsewhere. State is medical and landlord knows I grow medical but has NO idea of the extent. today I come to the grow and there is a six inch piece of wood on my second step leading to the front door exactly in the middle of the step where u would have to step on it or see it. It didn't fall from the roof or spray off someones vehicle someone put it there. But why? To see how long I'm away between visits? That's the only thing I can think of placed by landlord to test or monitor me.... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
Sketching

Three years is a good run. Obviously someome is testing you. If not the landlord then id say even MORE sketch. I heard of dudes posting up at hydro shops and following customers home to find a good spot to rob, testing the place out, fucking with growers to get a response time. If your NOT going to leave id say at least invest in a security cam system that links to your phone and keep an eye on the happenings outside. Watch for a car that drives by looking for the wood to be moved. Imo. Good luck man, sorry to hear the sitch. Positive vibes

M

Moses249

Fwiw my spider sense is screaming full blast about this. I should have mentioned that the landlord literally lives 50 feet away and could probably check on me in easier way? Kids isnt realistic as the place is in bumfuck and for three years there has been not one kid near me ever. I been thinking that maybe it's someone trying to rob me and test my response time but why not just do it if I'm not there? The piece of wood is about 6 inches long by 1.5 inch wide. Small. But it was EXACTLY where one would step on. Seamaiden I agree there could be way better ways to probe me but maybe criminals r just dumb? I'm sketching hard every hour is causing me to die one day early. I should have left a couple crops ago right? Three years at one rental is just pushing it? Right?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Any major winds up there recently? That piece of wood sounds awfully small. Real criminals would have took ur stuff already imo since ur never there...dont need that wood to notice u dont sleep there imo

M

Moses249

The piece of wood is from some hardwood flooring it's not a random stick. It is left over from someone laying flooring also it was muddy as if it was just laying in the earth for a long time and someone pried it up. Crop is week four and looking real nice. If u look at my post history u will see I lost my entire last round to freak occurrence. I mean does it make sense to try and peg someone's behavior with a piece of old cutoff flooring? I'm still thinking 10% it's some random bs? Or am I just ignoring facts?

germinator

germinator

Don't know how to view your history. But interesting ...maybe not so random huh....and came this year too.... But early. When was last years crop ready? Same as this year? Maybe they dropped the door jamming peg when realizing crop not ready......Three years can teach a lot of nosy folks behavioral patterns. Best vibes

haqndyman

haqndyman

just leave it exactly where you found it. they will learn nothing about when you come and go and will probably think no one ever goes there.

sixstring

sixstring

Who mows the grass?maybe lawn guy got tired of going around it and put it there like hey dude toss this before my mower tosses it through your window lol.
Fyi i cut grass and would def do something like that hahaha.

M

Moses249

Yeah i thought about not moving it but was concerned it was the landlord fucking with me. Its not the grass guy because I cut the grass myself. Religiously I might add. Its been nearly 36 hours since Stickgate started and so far nothing has happened. I rented a car for a week and left my personal vehicle out there so it appears that someone is there. I been moving it every day to a different parked position to help sell the lie. Sadly, I am feeling SUPER uncomfortable out there nowadays and the feeling is so strong I feel like in the mid term I have no choice but to get the fuck out of there.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

there are some inexpensive security cam setups for cheap and are linked to your smart phone. id aim one at the entry way and to the road. see what happens.

was the stick placed nilly willy or was it placed in a way where it looks like it was placed there for a reason. meaning asymmetrical to everything else on the steps? any nails sticking up out of the wood to go thru your boot? any fingerprints or smudges in the dirty parts of it?

if im gonna set someone up (not that I would), but I prefer fishing string like a trip wire. easily concealed, and breakable if someone walks thru it and would never know it. but im sure a lot of rippers aren't that bright. im a paranoid type of individual and set up trip lines when I grew guerilla style down south 20 yrs ago.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Im curious to know what happens with this story. Keep us posted.

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah i thought about not moving it but was concerned it was the landlord fucking with me. Its not the grass guy because I cut the grass myself. Religiously I might add. Its been nearly 36 hours since Stickgate started and so far nothing has happened. I rented a car for a week and left my personal vehicle out there so it appears that someone is there. I been moving it every day to a different parked position to help sell the lie. Sadly, I am feeling SUPER uncomfortable out there nowadays and the feeling is so strong I feel like in the mid term I have no choice but to get the fuck out of there.
well if the landlord knows your growing why not ask him if he put some wood on your steps lol?
maybe clean up the place real well and get some of your crop down and then ask idk,it def sounds sketch.

M

Moses249

The wood was placed on the second step in a way that u would have to step on it when walking up to the house, there was an old staple in the wood but wasn't enough to hurt anyone. I didn't want to ask landlord because he could lie and I could never be sure of his answer. and if it wasn't him I don't want him patrolling around thinking people r fucking with me. As of now nothing further has developed I am buying multiple cameras today which my phone can access 24/7. The stress is killing me. so u wanna grow for a livinng? All because of a piece of lumber..... What a life I chose what a life

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Any animals in your area roaming? Could it be a dog Fucking around?
Go get a hunting camera with a SD card. They take pics on movement and time stamp it. You can get them cheap.

M

Moses249

As of this morning no new developments. I purchased a set of 4 wireless cameras that record and upload upon motion and notify me and that I can also access live stream 24/7 via phone. Wrapped the cameras in black electrical tape to covert them. They were bright pearly white. Set them up as discreet as possible in the depths of the night. Now i watch.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

As of this morning no new developments. I purchased a set of 4 wireless cameras that record and upload upon motion and notify me and that I can also access live stream 24/7 via phone. Wrapped the cameras in black electrical tape to covert them. They were bright pearly white. Set them up as discreet as possible in the depths of the night. Now i watch.

Glad nothing bad has happened. Are you flowering right now?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

At a old spot for security measures we used a few cheap tricks (may have had prostitutes involved or not) to help cover the fact nobody lived there.
A motion detector outside light with plug in socket attached to the bulb.
Off the plug by the bulb we ran a extension cord to inside the house.
We plugged in the tv and the surround sound to it. Whenever the motion detector would turn the light on, so would the stereo and the tv.
This way it already sounds like someone is home.

Top Bottom