Soil bed of wifi (growmaster style)

• Thread starter pimpmasterdlx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Hello all Thcfarmers
This is my second run in the soil beds. I'm loving these things. I basically ripped off the growmaster thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/10x10-sog-tentgrow.16355/
So... Thank you very much Big poppa for making all this information available! Now on to the grow!
This is a whitefire og pheno I found after going thru 4 packs of OGRASKAL wifi og.
They were vegged for 14 days and topped on day 8. I vegged them for way to long, these bitches got some long legs!
Soil bed of wifi growmaster style

Soil bed of wifi growmaster style 2

This is rite outa the ez cloner vegg day 5

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Pimp,is that bed sitting on blocks?Lighting?thats gonna be a whole lotta wifi!
Yea there on wooden blocks the bed is only 8 or 9 inches of the ground. Just enough to slide the water heater drain pan under :)
Looking good man. Just one light or 2? What kinda soil?
For lighting I have a 600 hps on the left and a 1000w phantom on the right. The 600 will be canned soon, because I'm gonna grab another 1000w phantom.
For soil I'm rocking the roots organic. It seems to always come with fungus gnats, pretty much every single time I've used it. But there easy to kill so no worries :)

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

your bed filled out nicely PMD, you think you got to much stretch? maybe the light was too far away???
anyway, a big bed of WIFI always looks good to me.
peace mogrow
Thanks for checking out my grow, mogrow ! I think the stretch will be fine. I'm just gonna have tons of wifi floppin all over the place, hahahaha fucking love this strain!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off to a great start, Pimp! Who doesn't love WIFI? Thats def one of my fav strains. I can smoke that and only that for the rest of my life. Lol. I got a cut of Sealed138's White Fire #D in veg. She gonna fill up a soil bed real soon! Keep up the great work and best of luck with the rest of ur grow.

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Off to a great start, Pimp! Who doesn't love WIFI? Thats def one of my fav strains. I can smoke that and only that for the rest of my life. Lol. I got a cut of Sealed138's White Fire #D in veg. She gonna fill up a soil bed real soon! Keep up the great work and best of luck with the rest of ur grow.

HOLY SHIT! Rival,
Man I've been following your grows for awhile! Just pure perfection man, you do some bomb work. Thanks for checkn out my garden. I loved the wifi so much I hit it with a rare dankness sour dog male on the last run. Lol it was the only male I had available :( I wanted to make seeds because I'm going to lose all my cuts when I move out west in a couple months, so we will see how the wifi x sour dOG works out. Lol

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

HOLY SHIT! Rival,
Man I've been following your grows for awhile! Just pure perfection man, you do some bomb work. Thanks for checkn out my garden. I loved the wifi so much I hit it with a rare dankness sour dog male on the last run. Lol it was the only male I had available :( I wanted to make seeds because I'm going to lose all my cuts when I move out west in a couple months, so we will see how the wifi x sour dOG works out. Lol
Why are you going to lose your cuts? I moved 3000 miles away to CA and brought mine no problem. If you need suggestions on how let me know. Don't give up that nice cutting you popped 4 packs. You'll miss her until she's replaced and sometimes that's never.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Forking AAA bro:) looking good, if I were u I would leaf the big water leaves so u can get light to the lowers, but dont get to crazy and take to many, start at the bottom of the plant and go up, leave the top 3 sets of leaves alone and put a 2x2 post on each corner of the bed and stretch a net over that bed soon or ur gonna be hating life in a few weeks, I will net my beds in week 3 of flower, other than that everything is looking good keep it up and stay safe ill be keeping tabs on ya to see how it goes for ya good luck...................GM

Top Bottom