Soil bed of wifi (growmaster style)

• Thread starter pimpmasterdlx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Nice looking nugs, bro! Ur killin' them beds for sure. I'm going back to them next round. I can't wait to see some dry shots. Post up a pic of that whole bed for us farmers!;)
Thanks rival! Everything is huge and falling all over the place, even with the trellis in there. It's fucking awesome! I will get some pics up ASAP. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the bed:)

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

absolute fire my man, i can't believe how many awesome threads are on here that i seem to miss, then stumble on she there almost done.. At least i will be here to see the finish of this badass grow!
Than you! Stay tuned I will have lots more photos of these smelly bitches.
Im with Rival your fuckin killin it!
Thanks prime! I'm loving these beds they grow some crazy nugz, Fo sho!
That could have been a POTM pic Bro:wideyed: You would have got my vote for sure!
Thanks canappa
Maybe I will throw a pic into the May potm, but there are some FIRE photos over there. Thcfarmers are growing some amazing herb!
Peace pm

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fucking beautiful grow!! A really nice job for ur first run in the bed, ur buds look mouth watering bro, epic job on them wifis, my lungs hurt just looking at them lol, what u got cooking for ur next round?, keep up the great work and stay safe check ya later.............GM

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Fucking beautiful grow!! A really nice job for ur first run in the bed, ur buds look mouth watering bro, epic job on them wifis, my lungs hurt just looking at them lol, what u got cooking for ur next round?, keep up the great work and stay safe check ya later.............GM
Thank you so so so much GM
Since this last harvest, I have made my move to colorado (denver area). So I'm just out here looking for a job, and home to put my beds in. I actually brought the beds with me from south Florida, all the way out here. I really hope I can find another wifi pheno that's as tasty as the one I had back home. Other than that I have some archive samoas, and some kirkwood. I also have a few packs of Aligees firedog, and a couple packs of loompas yeti f3. There is some pheno hunting in my future. Thank you for all the help and knowledge you have laid on me, growmaster. I really appreciate it.
Pm

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Killer thread bro. Very inspiring! I was in south florida too Ft Myers/Cape Coral before I said fuck it and moved back here to grow. Making shit happen is what you have to do I was never the lucky guy to have shit just fall in my lap Ive had to go after it! Much respect for going after it bro!

Top Bottom