Sour Bubble Grow 2015

• Thread starter DrUBennett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrUBennett

DrUBennett

Received my BOGs Sour Bubble 13 pack a few days ago and thought I would start my first grow report. I followed a guide BOG wrote on germinating his seeds which works extremely well.

Startingseeds00 Startingseeds0 Startingseeds1 Startingseeds2 Startingseeds3 Startingseeds4

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sour bubble is way more then a contender, sour bubble should be a staple in every growers lineup, The plant is def. Above top shelf... It ranks in the top 3 strains of all time for me if that says anything :D

DrUBennett

DrUBennett

Sour bubble is way more then a contender, sour bubble should be a staple in every growers lineup, The plant is def. Above top shelf... It ranks in the top 3 strains of all time for me if that says anything :D
That's great to know, LittleDabbie. I have been researching many different strains and I was finally lucky enough to come across BOG's Seeds. I have not read one single negative post on BOG's line of seed strains. Nothing but positive news. No more searching strains for me. Especially with all the hype going on out there with new strains, breeders (?) and seed banks popping up. Last year I thought I had finally found the holy grail and grew some "trip weed" called Zamaldelcia. It was not for me. Must be you have to pay your dues before good things happen. :)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks LittleDabbie...

I think my SB is actually the best! But, that's my biased opinion I guess.

Most feedback on my strains is good when they are grown by experienced growers. Many growers are more skilled than myself so they make us look good sometimes.

DrUBennett

DrUBennett

A little update from the grow room.... All is just fine :D 11 days into the veg cycle and doing nicely. I have one 1/2 bubble mutant but everyone gets a chance. Noticing the dual-leaf structure. Kinda like a spare leaf underneath.

SourBubble Baby  11 days Sour Bubble Leaf Structure SBubble  Nutrients

Sour Bubble  11 days
Last edited:
DrUBennett

DrUBennett

Grow-room update... Looking just beautiful at 20 days in. They just grow up so fast :) Getting ready tomorrow to do the “Double Potting” transplanting method straight into 2-gallon pots filled with BOG's hardy organic grow mix. I will update after transplanting. Thanks for watching :)

20 days SB1
20 days SB2
20 days SB3
20 days SB2

20 days SB4
DrUBennett

DrUBennett

Transplanted ten Sour Bubble young-ins' after 3 weeks in those 24 oz. cottage cheese containers. 3-4 more weeks in vegetative stage then into the flower room for sexing. I'm using 2-gallon pots filled with Bog's mixture of 10-gallons of Pro-Mix, 2-cups of Bone meal, three-cups of blood meal and 1-gallon of perlite mixed in a large bin. It took two bins to transplant all 10 plants. Back to watching them grow :)

001 002 003 004 005 006 009

kds710

kds710

Tuned in for this. Really trying to read up on BOG strains because I'd like to take advantage of the sweet deal on the bay. My brother has a pack of Sour Bubble that will be getting popped within the next few weeks and I'd like to pop 2 full packs of the SB instead of just 1 to find who knows maybe more than just one keeper....Honestly never read a single negative word about BOG gear so I foresee satisfaction with future results after growing some for the first time. Bros also got a pack of Sour Strawberry but the bubble just gets that high praise you wanna hear especially about a strain you have seeds of!

DrUBennett

DrUBennett

Tuned in for this. Really trying to read up on BOG strains because I'd like to take advantage of the sweet deal on the bay. My brother has a pack of Sour Bubble that will be getting popped within the next few weeks and I'd like to pop 2 full packs of the SB instead of just 1 to find who knows maybe more than just one keeper....Honestly never read a single negative word about BOG gear so I foresee satisfaction with future results after growing some for the first time. Bros also got a pack of Sour Strawberry but the bubble just gets that high praise you wanna hear especially about a strain you have seeds of!

Glad you are tuned in kds710. I have 100% great expectations from these Sour Bubbles. I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to grow some fantastic genetics. I also picked up some Sour Strawberry seeds. Let's say they are no longer in the package :D The Sour Strawberry's grow + smoke reports are unbelievable. Cannot wait but will have too :)
Doc

Top Bottom