Sour Bubble Grow 2015

• Thread starter DrUBennett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrUBennett

DrUBennett

I accidentally deleted my last post, sorry. Day 31 :)
004 2

kds710

kds710

Thanks Bog. They are three days shy of six weeks and all of them have their own character for sure. I'm at the point of identifying the sex. Hopefully, I'll have a studly male and the rest girls. Here's a couple of new photos... hard to focus at the right spot :confused:

View attachment 489734 View attachment 489735 View attachment 489736
Do you let them veg until they show signs of female traits and then put them into flower or do you sex them at an earlier stage??

DrUBennett

DrUBennett

Wassup kds710? From what I have read on BushyOldGrower posts and others test grows is to top them once and put them in around 5-6 weeks roughly, depending on what pot sizes you have and maybe about 15-20 inches tall. And within 1-2 weeks @ 12/12 in flower will force them to show their sex. Some may show before hand if your lucky and you can up-pot in the veg room. I have one thats about 8" tall but wide as any of them and my tallest is a little over 14". Thanks for asking. This is my first guided tour on any grow so I'm looking for the correct answers too. :) Also before someone else says it.... Make sure to take clones

Last edited:
kds710

kds710

Wassup kds710? From what I have read on BushyOldGrower posts and others test grows is to top them once and put them in around 5-6 weeks roughly, depending on what pot sizes you have and maybe about 15-20 inches tall. And within 1-2 weeks @ 12/12 in flower will force them to show their sex. Some may show before hand if your lucky and you can up-pot in the veg room. I have one thats about 8" tall but wide as any of them and my tallest is a little over 14". Thanks for asking. This is my first guided tour on any grow so I'm looking for the correct answers too. :) Also before someone else says it.... Make sure to take clones
Thanks doc. I havnt been growing for long obviously so I choose to stay humble and ask for and take good advice when it comes my way because it never really benefits someone to assume you know it all and therefore sometimes u gotta swallow your pride an just ask questions even if it's a straight up newbie question like mine, a lotta amazing knowledge dropped on these threads and in that case joining the farm was a wise idea I know more now than I did the day before I registered my account that's a fact

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Very nice looking all the way around. My seedlings do not look anywhere near as nice as yours. I've got some Sour Boggle going and in day 9, all I have are tiny leaves and thin stems. Obviously I have "fukked this start up" cuz it ain't the seeds. Thank gawd I only tried 5 of the 13, all germinated too by the way, not a total idiot.

RG420

RG420

Very nice work sir! I'm interested in bogs gear fo sho this and the strawberry! So good ganja vibes sent from over the pond fella! Subbed.

DrUBennett

DrUBennett

looking good - count me in

Thanks Samwell... it's like watching paint dry at times :)

Very nice looking all the way around. My seedlings do not look anywhere near as nice as yours. I've got some Sour Boggle going and in day 9, all I have are tiny leaves and thin stems. Obviously I have "fukked this start up" cuz it ain't the seeds. Thank gawd I only tried 5 of the 13, all germinated too by the way, not a total idiot.

Thanks for the compliment, AlaskanGrown. That's cool... At least you have eight left to try again. I had no problems at all and in fact I germinated 13 out of 13 Sour Strawberry about 1-1/2 weeks behind the Sour Bubble. Good luck with the rest.

Very nice work sir! I'm interested in bogs gear fo sho this and the strawberry! So good ganja vibes sent from over the pond fella! Subbed.

I am very impressed with Bog's line also, RG420. Nice quality
specimens. Thanks also. Cannot wait to medicate :)

Sour Bubble and Sour Strawberry getting popped tomorrow among many other dank strains I'm so pumped!!

All right! I feel what you do too. Time does pass though :D

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
kds710 - have they started poking their heads up already ? ha ha ha - I'm waiting for a pack of Sour Bubble myself..............

DrUBennett

DrUBennett

Just a little update as of March 11th... The first four (#8, 4, 10 and 2) of ten Sour Bubbles were directed into the flower room soon after being cloned (March 7th + 11th), around seven weeks into veg. #8 and #4 look female to me but I need opinions please. They all have been called "girls" from day one :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom