Sour Grape...ala' BOG

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Sitting on the pot this morning I thought...What if there were no toilet paper???

Good thing there was!! :D

(Sorry...couldn't resist)!! :p
That's why I always keep one sheet for an "EMERGENCY" Max ya never know when it will come in handy.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

There is a method to wiping when you have just one square of tissue. It was perfected in WW1 or 2...

You start by tearing off one small corner of the tissue and setting it aside.

Then you poke your finger through the center of the tissue.

Then you stick that finger up your ass and pull it back out. Now you use the tissue to wipe your finger.

The little left over piece is to clean your fingernail...

Pass the brownies! :)

Max Frost

Max Frost

That could be a song right there..

"If you have a skeeter on ur peter knock it off...
dun dun
If you have a skeeter on ur peter knock it off...
dun dun"

SG, I want to personally thank you and Bongo for getting this shit stuck in my head!! I can't get it out now...since SAT!!! SHEESH!!! tHE BAD THING IS THAT NOW THERE ARE A HUNDRED VARIATIONS (whoops...srry for caps)! running thru my head as I drive all over town humming the damn thing!!! LMAO!!!

"If there's a skeeter on your peter...

"She'd probably rather have you eat her..."

"Light him up with your Gavit-er!!"

"And if he bites it'll swell a meter"...

HELP ME!!!! :confused:

Max

SunGrown

SunGrown

SG, I want to personally thank you and Bongo for getting this shit stuck in my head!! I can't get it out now...since SAT!!! SHEESH!!! tHE BAD THING IS THAT NOW THERE ARE A HUNDRED VARIATIONS (whoops...srry for caps)! running thru my head as I drive all over town humming the damn thing!!! LMAO!!!

"If there's a skeeter on your peter...

"She'd probably rather have you eat her..."

"Light him up with your Gavit-er!!"

"And if he bites it'll swell a meter"...

HELP ME!!!! :confused:

Max
yeah man, me too, LOL

I have made and added many versions to the same rhythm, a lot of em quite dirty! I find myself smiling and singing it in my head!

Top Bottom