Spider mites!!! Are these methods affective?!?! Need help plz!!!

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

plant_vitality_plus.jpg

plant vitality
Plant Vitality Plus is the first spidermite spray that works after only one application. Also it will kill the eggs by spraying your substrate. You also can use it as a preventive treatment for cuttings to protect against Spidermite. Also helps protect the plants against Stress situations. Can be used 6 hours prior to harvest 25ml per litre.
The most effective spidermite spray available.
any 1 used or heard of good results with this?

neem_repel.jpg

neem repel
Neem Repel represents the first Neem based repellant that passes all current agricultural legislation and is safe to use on consumable crops. By creating a barrier around your plant, it is an effective preventative measure against most grow room pests and diseases including spider mites.

250ml concentrate makes 12.5 Litres of full strength spraying solution. Neem Repel is a 100% organic product derived from the Neem tree (azadirachta indica) native to South East Asia and India. Nature's Neem Oil insect repellent is fully compliant to agricultural legislation. This 100% organic concentrate is diluted for application with a trigger spray.
Neem Oil is ideal for indoor/outdoor use on ornamental flowering plants, trees and shrubs foliage. Is especially suitable for controlling black spot on roses and is ideal for controlling Powdery mildew, botrytis and Rust. Very effective against Spider Mite, Aphids and Whitefly.
Mix Neem Oil with warm water and shake well. Spray liberally over plant leaves once every 5 – 7 days to promote a more vibrant plant.
Rate: 5 – 10 ml per litre of water (1 – 2 tsp per quart).
any 1 also used or heard of good results with this?

C

critical

Any input will be a big help and much appritiated x x

much much appritiated

I

ibTheMan

What you have to do is,use Dyna grow pure neem when there in veg, if there i budn, your go n to need AzaMax, ive been told it works great, ive never needed it cause i use neem for mites get bad, or even if there not there at all.

C

critical

what you have to do is,use dyna grow pure neem when there in veg, if there i budn, your go n to need azamax, ive been told it works great, ive never needed it cause i use neem for mites get bad, or even if there not there at all.

thanks pal, is that above 100% organic certified neem product not any good then? And will this not alone work? I thought i heard good things bout neem products? The guy at the hydro store said if i use the plant vitality spider mite stuff every 2 days it would defently get rid of the fuckers but smells quite chemicaly to me n im an organic guy thru and thru, and if i used this 1st day of the cycle, then the neem product the next day of the treatment cycle that it should get rid of and keep them imune to mites and all pests after that too, is this not the case pal?

C

critical

Floramite...hands down the best IMO

Axomax is pretty much a concentated neem product so there is not that much benifit over a strait neem oil like Einstien Oil or Dyna neem

Tex

thanks pal, is that above 100% organic certified neem product not any good then? And will this not alone work? I thought i heard good things bout neem products? The guy at the hydro store said if i use the plant vitality spider mite stuff every 2 days it would defently get rid of the fuckers but smells quite chemicaly to me n im an organic guy thru and thru, and if i used this 1st day of the cycle, then the neem product the next day of the treatment cycle that it should get rid of and keep them imune to mites and all pests after that too, is this not the case pal?

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

JUDO... kills bugs and their eggs. few drops goes a long way.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
With floramite I treat 2 to 3 times a year...period.

Neem products, you'll have to use all the time just to keep them in check but they rarely get rid of them

So far, all my attempts at 100% organic treatments like azamax, Einstien, Dyna neem, organicide, etc.. for mites have been band aides and not real long term irradication fixes

Tex

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

Best way I have found to control mites late into flower is a paint brush and azamax. I use the paint brush to sweep off all the eggs and mites from under the leaves. Of course you will need to remove the plants from the grow area when you are sweeping them off the leaves so as to not let them just crawl back and reinfect. This way you are getting rid of about 60-75% off their population before you even spray. After sweeping the plants with the brush spray them down heavily with the medium dose of azamax, you need to make sure you are hitting the underside of the leaves with the spray because this is where they like to hide. Also I would like to add that it is a good idea to really get the air moving after placing the plants back in the grow area so that the plants get nice and dry as to not cause any bud rot. After 3 days I will spray again with a heavy dose of azamax, wait 3 days and spray again. This method is really time consuming when it comes to using the paint brush to sweep them all off but it is really effective. Another couple words of advice would be to not let the infected plants leaves touch other plants, the mites will just travel over and infect, also a piece of one inch toilet paper or paper towel wrapped around the base of the plant, then put a piece of double stick tape over that to stop the mites that have falling off from traveling back up the stem, they hit that tape and they are stuck. This will kepp them under control until harvest. It will help to introduce a more effective miticide to kill the mites during veg even if you are not infected. Im with TEX on the floramite, and I also have used Forbid only in veg, been mite free ever since.

I

ibTheMan

Neem Does Not Kill mites , it makes the Mites sterile so they cant reproduce thats why you have to use it early in veg, untill about 1 1/2 weeks into budn, then you have no mites. your products may be good neem, but you want Pure neem like dyna grow.

If you have mites like Tex said Floramite is probably your best bet, you can use flora, to kill the mites and neem to keep um away, Plus Neem will help prevent other bad things like PM!
so you and everyone should neem ah couple times ah week, even if your clean.

C

critical

so thanks for every1s input on the neem product, and floramite, BUT what about the other concerned product? the plant vitality mite killer? any1 know if any good?

C

critical

Neem Does Not Kill mites , it makes the Mites sterile so they cant reproduce thats why you have to use it early in veg, untill about 1 1/2 weeks into budn, then you have no mites. your products may be good neem, but you want Pure neem like dyna grow.

If you have mites like Tex said Floramite is probably your best bet, you can use flora, to kill the mites and neem to keep um away, Plus Neem will help prevent other bad things like PM!

but does the PLANT VITALITY?

heres the link, check it out n see wa u think

iv heard good feedback and 1 of em google took me to none other than our own farm, here

also the man himself Shanti's website were on the topic

and another grow site http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?29412-any-body-used-plant-vitality-plus

this gives a nice description also .

and another bit of good feedback on this grow website http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=193551

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

Unless you have the California Floramite/NPS-resistant mites.

I'm currently experimenting with tomato leaf spray.

C

critical

Unless you have the California Floramite/NPS-resistant mites.

I'm currently experimenting with tomato leaf spray.

let me know how that goes please sea maiden, you usually always have good ideas and knowledge so i will be patiently waiting for the results of the tomato leaf spray, i must say i used tomato plant feed for 1 of my outdoor mj crops a few years ago and it came out better, tastyer, and bigger than my friends using bottled nutes. so i anticipate a good outcome, as with my results n with what iv heard most feed and stuff used for veg crops (especially tomatos feed as there so alike to the makeup of mj) end up turning out nice with the use of them coz there meant for going in stuff that you eat so it would be made with the least harmful ingredients i would imagine.. thats just my theory though n what iv experienced once n heard a few times...

C

critical

but does the PLANT VITALITY?

heres the link, check it out n see wa u think

iv heard good feedback and 1 of em google took me to none other than our own farm, here

also the man himself Shanti's website were on the topic

and another grow site http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?29412-any-body-used-plant-vitality-plus

this gives a nice description also .

and another bit of good feedback on this grow website http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=193551

i think iv got enough evidence that it is a ample product for intended extermination of these barstads! :hi by by u little skummy suckers :hi
im goin to nuke u to kindum kum...and then after, prevent you from pissin on my chill again with your leachish ways , and coat my babys with my neem repel hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..................................................... am i evil? or am i justified for my wickedness?...lol dont care as long as the bastards are gone :cool0041:

audiohi

audiohi

I can tell you for sure azamax works! It won't immediately kill your mites, but it will stop them from getting worse. Just do the 3 applications every 7 - 10 days and you'll be good. If you don't do the minimum 3... you're asking for trouble. I tried numerous neem sprays. Azamax has been the only non-floramite product to work for me!

S

Steel Erection

Bro all the organic remedies do is prolong your problem. Listen to TK and get the Floramite. I like Forbid also. You can use these chemicals like halfway into flower. I think it stays in the plant 28 days. Hit them hard in veg and early flower and use Pyrethium foggers later in flower.-SE

C

critical

Bro all the organic remedies do is prolong your problem. Listen to TK and get the Floramite. I like Forbid also. You can use these chemicals like halfway into flower. I think it stays in the plant 28 days. Hit them hard in veg and early flower and use Pyrethium foggers later in flower.-SE

but plant vitality plus isnt organic n smells like paint stripper so come again? and i live in the uk so floramite isnt availible to me, does any1 have a reliable ebay sources? and no joe chronic suggestions please as i already was pointed his way lol and lets just say i dont think he sells on ebay anymore, cant seem to find him, last post on there was in like 2009

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So far so good with the tomato leaf spray. Still getting reports back from others in my area that lavender tea spray also works effing tetas.

S

Steel Erection

Never heard of Plant Vitality plus. However I had a mite problem and I read a whole lot and tried a few different things. Floramite and Forbid worked for sure. I personally like Forbid better because you do not have to spray the bottom of the leaves. Just search floramite, forbid, or miticide on ebay. It'll come right up if your in the uk you might want to order a few bottles so your stocked for a while. -SE

Latest posts

Top Bottom