geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I usually plant between Valentines day;
and tax day (April 15)--
early March this year I reckon.
addendumb:

Planting seeds in the last two weeks of February (here)
creates a percentage that will flower.

This can facilitate selection of early-flowering plants,
if you wanna deal with "reveg issues".

At that time there's not much other pruning to be done,
it's basically doing compost/soil stuff and watching seedlings;
so working the reveg's isn't that much of a problem,
with alotta pruning and removing laterals and more pruning--
in ~2-3 months they'll be sync'd with the rest of the the "normal" (pruned) plants...

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
The floating grows turned out to be undoable???
Not specifically, it's just that every time I would visit the outdoor plants I risk my indoor plants and my entire "indoor", as in my house (rental). Sounds a bit paranoia perhaps but it happens occasionally. Nearly every piece of nature here left is planted and maintained. It's like finding a grow spot in a park. Many nosy snitches because of the ongoing and increasing amount of anti-cannabis propaganda from the government. In some counties they spread a small piece of paper with the smell of live plants instead of bud, so people can snitch more... messed up. Anyway, it would be just an experiment for fun so unless I find a really great yet for me accessible spot I think I'll stick to indoor for now.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Yea, would be a lot of work even for few plants. I'd have to drive out the city, park my car somewhere inconspicuous, which is challenging already, and then find a way into a reed field/bank. Which would be either through a farmer's land, through a forest/park (closed/restricted after sunset), or over water. I'd need a ninja suit. :) I think maybe above all, besides the risk, it would annoy me only more that I can't just grow a few plants legally and wouldn't be the fun experiment it can be.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Likes to hold hands--
with itself...

===============

Addendumb ( Edit: post post Heh)

I've had plants that had leaves like that,
but I never saw 'em wrap around anything;
it's kinda looks like tendrils on vines and could be a big survival trait,
helping them to jump-up above-the-crowd--
and prop themselves up...

Last edited:
tromak

tromak

I had a bud grow out of the base of a fan leaf once. I'm talking that little point in the "palm" where the fingers start. Never seen it since. I used to have a strict no pictures policy so sorry no pic. Anyone see that before? Lol me and my buddy didn't know what to think either we did really good or we messed up somewhere. Yielded great no herm.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Those things seem to be showing-up a lot more these days--
I had my first one last season...

showmegreen

showmegreen

IMAG0044
IMAG0044
IMAG0046
IMAG0048

This tiny lil bugger is'a bout third tha size o'tha ones that it popped with on x-mas day. The only trimmin it got was it's first set of leaves an them lil seed leaves trimmed. They was all unpurdy an shrively . Tha first set were four an they stuck out like a weather vein. All of'em jus was one lil finger sitting there. Tha next, as you see, branched like a minorah candle thingy. Plus it got leaves still poppin at that site. All nodes break out inta three branches. Stead'a two. It came from a seed. Wat strain and planet it came from, gots me beat. Hell who needs ta mainline when ya got one of these lil buggers? Now if I could jus git it ta frickin grow. Ain't tryin fer one of them bonsai trees.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Looks like a weirdo--
self-pruning bush-type maybe???
MAN! This darn new phone needs it's ass whooped! Sorry but it'sa takin pert near an hour ta txt a sentence. Dang thi g gottla mine of its own. Hell, don't enven know how ta spell "how'ta"! Anywho...
if ya wer refer'n ta that one i'mine? I HAVE NOT NEAR ONE BIT OFA IDEER WAT YER TALK'N BOUT? Self prunin? Bet you cityfied folk got indoor fishin holes an movin picture boxes too. But ya it's gonna be bushy if it ever gitz ta stretch'n. That's If we al'don't freeze ta death first. COLD this mornin!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Yea, would be a lot of work even for few plants. I'd have to drive out the city, park my car somewhere inconspicuous, which is challenging already, and then find a way into a reed field/bank. Which would be either through a farmer's land, through a forest/park (closed/restricted after sunset), or over water. I'd need a ninja suit. :) I think maybe above all, besides the risk, it would annoy me only more that I can't just grow a few plants legally and wouldn't be the fun experiment it can be.
Sounds like any'where's in Missouri USA ta me Ol'boy. it's gittin tougher now days. It ain't God's Country near as much. More people movin roun here each year. Splitting up tha land. Puttin up no tresspass signs. Think they sumptin cause they own it. Bullshits wat it is. They coudnt work tha land ta survive if their lives depended on it! Ya can't stay warm wit one these internet smartphones. And ya can't eat yer tv. Gotta work hard ta live And SACRIFICE for the good of yer environment. Then can you Feast on the rewards of yer labors.
This state is work in on legislatire language for legalization so. They gonna start realin in all the cases the have on hold or investigatng. All that hard earned tax money shouldn't go to waste. So tougher before it's better.

Top Bottom