Sport Hunting

• Thread starter geologic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tdarian

tdarian

It looks better every time I'm there. My wife was over there today and had lunch with Mrs Geo. She is recovering as well as one could from something like this.

Gong has been amazing, knowledge and putting it all to work. His help has provided huge relief to Mrs Geo.

I've got 4 of George's girls over here in Smartpots. Without George to guide me Gong has been a wealth of information and I appreciate his good guidance.

The entire forum is also a great resource and I thank you all!

Tom aka Old Taper

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Was going through an ongoing convo with geo to gather some info for Og Gong and just wanted to share this, something Geo pm-ed a few months ago after he edited it into a post.

If you're ever in NL and see someone driving a convertable blasting this song, high as a kite, wave ;)

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Was going through an ongoing convo with geo to gather some info for Og Gong and just wanted to share this, something Geo pm-ed a few months ago after he edited it into a post.

If you're ever in NL and see someone driving a convertable blasting this song, high as a kite, wave ;)
Thanks Sativied!

oldskool63

oldskool63

I hope this thread is still up for some sport...I have a new one this year...have never seen this before. It is a Sin City Sin Mint from seed that I had bought about 3 years ago. She is growing in a big smarty in the greenhouse and is a beautiful plant...BUT...I have 3 different terminal end colas that have produced a "mohawk -like" top! If anyone has any idea what this is please share your knowledge 'cuz I am stumped! Hope the season has been good to you!
Peace and Positive Vibes to all!

1011161746a
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I hope this thread is still up for some sport...I have a new one this year...have never seen this before. It is a Sin City Sin Mint from seed that I had bought about 3 years ago. She is growing in a big smarty in the greenhouse and is a beautiful plant...BUT...I have 3 different terminal end colas that have produced a "mohawk -like" top! If anyone has any idea what this is please share your knowledge 'cuz I am stumped! Hope the season has been good to you!
Peace and Positive Vibes to all!
That's called faciation. Have a good one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom