Still No Flowers And One Plant Has Me Baffled

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

My plants were flipped exactly 14 days ago and I see some preflowers but no flowers yet. I am not overly concerned but after 14 days I would expect to see the begnnings of flowers. Also, I have 8 plants in the room and 7 of them are telling me they are girls but one I am just not sure of. Can anyone tell me if this is a male? I think it is but I am uncertain and want to get it out of there if it is.

Thanks,

Dee
Still no flowers and one plant has me baffled
Still no flowers and one plant has me baffled 2
Still no flowers and one plant has me baffled 3
Still no flowers and one plant has me baffled 4

Dtae

Dtae

My plants were flipped exactly 14 days ago and I see some preflowers but no flowers yet. I am not overly concerned but after 14 days I would expect to see the begnnings of flowers. Also, I have 8 plants in the room and 7 of them are telling me they are girls but one I am just not sure of. Can anyone tell me if this is a male? I think it is but I am uncertain and want to get it out of there if it is.

Thanks,

Dee
View attachment 785116 View attachment 785117 View attachment 785118 View attachment 785119
Nuts

DGP

DGP

Thanks for all the feedback. I was worried it was a male but unsure.

I will do a water change just to be sure the N levels are not high. I mixed for the exact phase I am in but every strain is different.

Dee

M

Mikebuds

Thanks,

Dee
View attachment 785116 View attachment 785117 View attachment 785118 View attachment 785119
Looks like Hermes. Had some look just like that.

DGP

DGP

It did turn out to be a male. I let it go in another room, thought about keeping it to make a little more seed but changed my mind. I have 400 or so seeds from this strain already banked away in cold storage.

madgrower

madgrower

Thanks,

Dee
Male

Top Bottom