Still No Flowers And One Plant Has Me Baffled

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

last grow what I thought was a male was lierally tossed outside on the ground. It was started in a coco ellet, and got enough water from rain, etc to survive. Low and behold it was a female. Tiny from lack of being planted, I decided to pollinate her. Got a bunch of sweet indica seeds

IMG 4169
DGP

DGP

Mine was definitely male, no question just had to wait a little longer after he was in isolation to clearly see it. Last round I kept a male in order to partially pollinate and reserve some seeds for the future. Worked great and now I have around 400 nice seeds (sorted already) and in cold storage.

Dee

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

My plants were flipped exactly 14 days ago and I see some preflowers but no flowers yet. I am not overly concerned but after 14 days I would expect to see the begnnings of flowers. Also, I have 8 plants in the room and 7 of them are telling me they are girls but one I am just not sure of. Can anyone tell me if this is a male? I think it is but I am uncertain and want to get it out of there if it is.

Thanks,

Dee
View attachment 785116 View attachment 785117 View attachment 785118 View attachment 785119
You are growing autos

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You are growing autos, by day 25 your plant should be in pre flower, by day 45 your plant should be in full flower, flush add flowering agent & bloombastic, I have Been growing autos 4 the last 6 years, they are nothing like photoperid plants, if you have a bunk auto tou will see 2 vertical spikes at the nodes instead of 2 little balls with pistol growing out, this is the only way u can tell a bad auto, since autos are feminized you will get no male parts, only a nice plant that wont flower even if you cut the light. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

No, it is my own F2 of Cheesequake regular seeds that I made. They are definitely photo-period plants.

Dee
Ok sorry I only read as far as I'm not gettng pistols at day 22, I assumed you were growing autos, one of your seeds is probably a hermie, it happens, I would remove that plant from the rest, I know you dont want seeds, if your plant is stuck I would give it a good flush, re flower, and keep a sharp eye on it. Your Friend Snoleperd

DGP

DGP

No worry, the plants are doing fine it just took them a full 2 weeks from flip to really show and the one plant was male for sure, no surprise as these are hybrids I made from regular seed. Actually I got only one male out of about 20 seeds germinated so quite lucky. This F2 seems predominately female which I really am happy about. Also, for an F2 they came out quite consistent and somewhat stronger than the parents rather than the wide variation that F2's would be normally be expected to produce.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Looks like you got it in hand, I am somewhat surrised your plants are that stable at f2, next batch you may see multi colored leaves, hope not, you will know 4 shure when you do your next run, good luck your friend. SNOLEPERD

DGP

DGP

Looks like you got it in hand, I am somewhat surrised your plants are that stable at f2, next batch you may see multi colored leaves, hope not, you will know 4 shure when you do your next run, good luck your friend. SNOLEPERD

I already sorted out my genetics and made clones of the two best producers. Now I have stable genetics for a while. If I need to I will sprout and sort again but as long as my mother plants do well and I don't screw up, I will have a source of new cuttings that should perform at the top of their game. I have run this hybrid a few times before I got the F2 seed.

Dee

P

Pongy

I'm growing an autobfliwering plant but it' been flowering for 6 weeks. What' wrong with them?

20180318 172354
Dunge

Dunge

I have done a bit of breeding with autoflower plants and find that selecting for flowering characteristics to be a big challenge.
The plant needs to delay flowering for long enough to grow a big enough shrub to yield.
A high percentage of f2 plants last summer grew into giants, but never started flowering in time to finish before winter.

As you are indoor, at least that is not a problem.
I'd top them to delay outgrowing your head space.

Care to name the seed source?

K

kansabis

Mine was definitely male, no question just had to wait a little longer after he was in isolation to clearly see it. Last round I kept a male in order to partially pollinate and reserve some seeds for the future. Worked great and now I have around 400 nice seeds (sorted already) and in cold storage.

Dee
Yeah I pollinated a couple plants hoping for maybe 30 seeds each and by the looks of it I will have alot more than that,a little pollen goes a long way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom