Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Oohhhhh. BHO . Cool I'm most certainly not there yet.
Looks good though. I've tried some wax and wasn't really impressed. Too much work for what some good bubble can also do.IMO
STR8
I make it for my woman. she has a cloud pen. good for sneak a toke at work..lol. acouple bros ask me to make a lil for them every once in a while. I don't recommend to even go that way. solventless is best

str8smokn

str8smokn

I have been having problems germinating seeds . Out of 10 or so I have only had three crack, and two survivors. Not sure if it's the Brawny paper towels or what, that's all that have changed is the paper towels .
So I have started to germ in seed starter soil only on top of seed starter pad.
So here's my new home for this phase. Still working on the whole room, so bear with me please.
Thanks
STR8
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

The three side by side are TREACLE autos from farmer member Seraphim19.
The other three are Paradise seeds autos
White berry
Vertigo
Wappa
Hopefully these take off.
If they take I will start a new thread for them.
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I recently had germing issues with paper towls. went to a nonbleached coffee filter. went bact to high % of germ again. @sixstring had issues recently also

str8smokn

str8smokn

I thought I had read somewhere that others were having problems, but couldn't remember where or who it was, and how they were doing it. So I figured if this doesn't work then I fucked something up with my storage of seeds. I keep in a screw on lid tupaware bowl in original tubes with rice, and a silica pack in bottom of fridge. Haven't had any problems before though.
STR8

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I have been having problems germinating seeds . Out of 10 or so I have only had three crack, and two survivors. Not sure if it's the Brawny paper towels or what, that's all that have changed is the paper towels .
So I have started to germ in seed starter soil only on top of seed starter pad.
So here's my new home for this phase. Still working on the whole room, so bear with me please.
Thanks
STR8 View attachment 542035View attachment 542036 STR8

Hi,, I work with a lot with older seeds.. I am not saying your seeds are old..
The hardest thing is for the seed to crack its shell..
I use a 24 hour soak and then into a paper towel to get the radical to extend about an inch,, then in to a fine but loose coco..
If they don't crack during the 24 hour soak, I use a forceps and hand pressure to crack them and then into a paper towel..
This procedure may take some practice to perfect..

My sprouting success rate has gone up more than a tad..
Peace,,
ccJ

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hi,, I work with a lot with older seeds.. I am not saying your seeds are old..
The hardest thing is for the seed to crack its shell..
I use a 24 hour soak and then into a paper towel to get the radical to extend about an inch,, then in to a fine but loose coco..
If they don't crack during the 24 hour soak, I use a forceps and hand pressure to crack them and then into a paper towel..
This procedure may take some practice to perfect..

My sprouting success rate has gone up more than a tad..
Peace,,
ccJ
that rite there is how I roll lol

@str8smokn

str8smokn

str8smokn

So it's not the seeds.... That's good to know. I have all three of my Paradise seeds have busted to the surface and one Treacle is on top also..Old English...
Let's let them get alittle bigger and I will pot up what's cracked so far..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

So I got four out of six to germinate. They have all been put into their pots. Now I have moved the other seeds that I have been trying to germinate with paper towels into the starter tray. I have the last three BRB seeds, I have four Lucky Dips (which is a toss up of 4-5 different strains) ,and three Holy Grail bag seeds. I have one Holy Grail that was showing a little white tail just at the crack on the seed. I hope some of them pull thru. Especially the..... Shit I want them all to come thru.!!!! Will keep updated until something happens.then I guess I will just start a mix grow page.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I love the Stench she puts off,I have to brush upagainst her every time I'm in there.
Deep breath...in. : . : still holding . : ok exhale.
Nice
I can't wait until I have a room full of just her. Super stout stench then.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

So I'm going back and looking at the pics of the reveg . I'm liking how quickly she is stocking up. I just went in and looked at her again like ... Whoa,whoa.what happened here?
So here is a timelapse
Oh and my reveg is taking off pretty good now she's in new pot.
View attachment 542037 View attachment 542038 View attachment 542039 STR8
And then on the 20th
This Cookie revegg is looking killer, super branchy.View attachment 544350View attachment 544351 View attachment 544353Lots of clones coming from her later on.
STR8

And now tonight..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

She could give great clones and flower her big ass out too, of course keeping a clone of her to take over.
STR8

Top Bottom