Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

Been wanting some cookies and that looks mean nonetheless lol, and from a bag seed correct? Nice find. Looks good, doing well for gsc especially for your second true grow...I guess third now? See a lot of ppl have troubles with it! And to bring up an old topic, my germs rates have fallen a little I normally pull damn near 95% of them, even dropping in str8 soil like I prefer too. Had about 9 fall thru this time tho make me sad lol. Still hopeful in a way as I still have em and water em, yet doubtful haha.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Skunked I still have 8-9 in seed starter trays from two weeks or so ago. I'm still hopeful. But like you said , probably lost them though.
Thanks for the props my friend.
STR8

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah man my problem was just a cheap roll of paper towels messin my seeds up.i went back to the old expensive ones we always used (bounty)and my problems went away.but i do like a 24 hour soak in water for beans i know are older.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@sixstring thank you sir for stopping in. I think I just need to switch back to storing seeds in closet drawer instead of Fridge, that's when my problems really started. I do not know why though, but oh well I'm done w/it.
On to the next is what they say I believe.
STR8

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah if you the fridge it had better be a dry spot and sealed up good maybe with some rice in there to prevent moisture ya know.i got a box in the fridge for older stuff and newer stuff is just in my desk drawer.i just popped some 8 to 10 year old beans and i soaked em in maxicrop (kelp) and ro water till they all sank,then to paper towels and got 7 of 10 to pop and grow.the maxicrop was sent to me by someone who swore by it and it seems to work real well.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
@Skunked I still have 8-9 in seed starter trays from two weeks or so ago. I'm still hopeful. But like you said , probably lost them though.
Thanks for the props my friend.
STR8
Been wanting some cookies and that looks mean nonetheless lol, and from a bag seed correct? Nice find. Looks good, doing well for gsc especially for your second true grow...I guess third now? See a lot of ppl have troubles with it! And to bring up an old topic, my germs rates have fallen a little I normally pull damn near 95% of them, even dropping in str8 soil like I prefer too. Had about 9 fall thru this time tho make me sad lol. Still hopeful in a way as I still have em and water em, yet doubtful haha.
sry you guys have lost some beans! it kills me to loose beans, cause I have high germ rates on the norm. female ratios are alil crazy most times also.
fork loosing beanage!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah if you the fridge it had better be a dry spot and sealed up good maybe with some rice in there to prevent moisture ya know.i got a box in the fridge for older stuff and newer stuff is just in my desk drawer.i just popped some 8 to 10 year old beans and i soaked em in maxicrop (kelp) and ro water till they all sank,then to paper towels and got 7 of 10 to pop and grow.the maxicrop was sent to me by someone who swore by it and it seems to work real well.
Cool thanks again, yes I have them in a tupaware bowl w/screw on lid,each in individual bags/tubes with rice in crisper drawer.
But I had better rates with in closet. Not dissing fridge but not working for me.
I have to get used to putting in glass of water first,that step I skip a lot.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I should be getting some Lotus crosses to be testing for the new year here soon . In other words those that I lost probably weren't as good as these will be,so no worries. Should be getting like 6-8different crosses to a male lotus.
Can't wait for them Gems.
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I should be getting some Lotus crosses to be testing for the new year here soon . In other words those that I lost probably weren't as good as these will be,so no worries. Should be getting like 6-8different crosses to a male lotus.
STR8
sounds good bro!

str8smokn

str8smokn

STR8

Here's that line up

STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

YES SIR! I'm juiced, waiting eagerly. He said the last of them were drying and they would be out ASAP.
STR8

sixstring

sixstring

yeah that #6 cross should toss alot of wifi phenos for ya.not that the snow lotus aint worth a look.but i just went through a big run of wifibx and im wishing i kept a few now,but theres just so much to try still haha.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Then when that time comes I might hit you up for questions if it's cool? @sixstring
so these should be in the first run is what your saying?
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom