Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Come over to my house and match me! EVERYONE IS WELCOME, unless you are gay, ok, gays can join, no Jews though... OK, Jews are cool. No trolls.....

My weed dudes prices went up to 40/80. Big fat top nuts the first time around though. Pretty good stuff, but why is everything I find on the street not worth the money. I got customers telling me it's the best stuff around. I don't get why the "streets" bud is so sub-par. Can anyone explain?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Come over to my house and match me! EVERYONE IS WELCOME, unless you are gay, ok, gays can join, no Jews though... OK, Jews are cool. No trolls.....

My weed dudes prices went up to 40/80. Big fat top nuts the first time around though. Pretty good stuff, but why is everything I find on the street not worth the money. I got customers telling me it's the best stuff around. I don't get why the "streets" bud is so sub-par. Can anyone explain?
Its the same way where I'm at stumpy. These dudes get some mids at best and call it top shelf or give it an exotic name and price lol

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

In Texas some are asking 85-90 for a quarter of the mids lmao. Shit is insane

xavier7995

xavier7995

Ironically street weed blows the dispensaries out of the water in CO. In a previous city though....70 per 8th for "dank nugs" that were mids at best, said hahahaha imma just buy Mexi brick weed as it was comparable quality at 100 a zip.
This whole being legal thing has me trying to step up my game quite a bit. For 20 years it was all about not going to jail or having someone kill you, now I am building soils and trying to get flavors to come out. I LOVE MY HOBBY

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Ok so it's not just me. At 80 a quarter you should be feeling like you a frying on acid. I have had 2 different weeds do it to me, maybe 3, "strawberry cough", some shit I called "old man", and I rarely get my hands on it. That's why I decided to grow. It's almost free lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom