Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

It was a stock wood, BEAUTIFUL perfect door, that they made me paint black. I have put 1 coat of primer, and 4 coats of paint and I could still se the grain. The grain is so beautiful it didn't WANT to be painted, it wanted stained and finished.
Damn shame....what kinda wood is it?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'm not sure what type of wood but it was nice like some mahogany or something. Just beautiful. And we ruined it with black paint. Got paid for it so I am happy now lol.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I hate waiting for my bud to dry. Humidity is 70% in my house almost. But since Sunday the plants are already feeling crisp on the outside. Stems bend but don't snap. Should I wait til they snap?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

It's gonna be a brutal summer everywhere. I'm glad I finally bought a vehicle that has amazing a/c. I'm 28 and can't take driving in the heat anymore. I had to hydrate more than put gas in my old car. I cooled down by sitting in traffic to sweat and then going fast to have a breeze to cool me down. Survival at its fittest right there. I have a very good cooling system lol.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Are you Fuckin two timing us!
We do not appreciate that at all!
Damn man I thought you were better than that..haha .IJK..I kid a lot ...sometimes.
You know it's all gravy in this boat!
STR8
Lmao you caught me str8
If you're interested in checking it out just shoot me a message and I'll shoot you the link. Don't get me wrong, this page is my first love

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I'm close to that down here. I haven't checked lately,but all you have to do is step outside and your soaked.. It's also like 95* today and it's just the beginning of summer..
STR8
Dude its miserable in Texas so far. Heat is insane and the humidity climbs every year

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'm thinking about using some of my bud money to buy the wife and 4 kids passes to the pool. This is bad. This storm just rolled through and cooled everything off though. If the sun comes back out it will be worse. Check it out my big chipper next 2 rounds, big one will be going in a week from sunday, the other 2 will go in 2 weeks from that.

And this next one I got my prayers and hopes into it being girl like my big chipper, the "fire-berry kush," about 5 days after I put her on the deck. After today's rain she is feeling heavy.
She will strengthen up on her own, right?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I'm thinking about using some of my bud money to buy the wife and 4 kids passes to the pool. This is bad. This storm just rolled through and cooled everything off though. If the sun comes back out it will be worse. Check it out my big chipper next 2 rounds, big one will be going in a week from sunday, the other 2 will go in 2 weeks from that. View attachment 608378
And this next one I got my prayers and hopes into it being girl like my big chipper, the "fire-berry kush," about 5 days after I put her on the deck. After today's rain she is feeling heavy.View attachment 608379She will strengthen up on her own, right?
Heck yea u got this stumpy. Keep that baby in the light with proper watering and she should be good to go

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'm taking a break for a few minutes, thought I would stop in and smoke a jay. So I have to say, for the first two bags of product at 80 bones a quarter, I'm pretty satisfied. Tastes way better than my uncured buds..

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I got two plants that I put down in the tent that fattened up really really well. They look like they are locked out or overwatered. I think it's time to let them just dry out, drop there leaves and be ready to harvest. The two grew with a vengeance and I think are eating the crap out the back up rations in the leaves. I didn't feed em at all cause their leaves were green the whole time. And if I did it was small dose of like 600ppm flower nutes, like maybe once.

That was a good joint. Lol joint equals the above paragraph.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Does anybody know anything about happy frog soil? Is feeding with gh hydro nutes mixed up with water (all balanced and everthing) a terrible idea? I think I'm doing something wrong in soil. I can keep em healthy til in flower then when I introduce any type of flowering nutrient or feed they seem to either lockout or go deficient so way.

G gnome

G gnome

Does anybody know anything about happy frog soil? Is feeding with gh hydro nutes mixed up with water (all balanced and everthing) a terrible idea? I think I'm doing something wrong in soil. I can keep em healthy til in flower then when I introduce any type of flowering nutrient or feed they seem to either lockout or go deficient so way.
Nothin wrong w that at all bro. I been usin gh flora series for 15yrs. Ive never used it in happy frog but i have in ffof w good results. If i had to guess ur most like underfeeding

Top Bottom